The main door of the house should always be made according to Vastu because this is the place from where happiness and prosperity enter your place. If there is any Vastu defect in the main door of your house, then you should get your happiness removed before it is visible.
Vastu defects related to doors
While constructing a house in any house, its main door should always be made according to Vastu rules, because this is the place from where happiness, wealth and good fortune enter your house. The owner of the house in which there is a passage in the main gate, the owner of that house has to face all kinds of troubles. For example, if there is a tree in front of the main gate built in a house, then its children suffer. If there is always mud in front of the main door of a house, then there is a state of mourning in that house. In such a situation, the main gate should always be made beautiful and free from all kinds of obstacles. Let us know about the Vastu rules for the main gate.
- According to Vastu, the gate of east is called Vijay Dwar, the door of south direction is called Yama Dwar, the gate of west direction is called Magar Dwar and the door of North direction is called Kuber Dwar. These doors made in any house give fruit according to their name. Therefore, while making a house, one should not make a door in the south direction.
- According to Vastu, the door should never be built in the middle of the house. Always try that the main door of the house should be towards Northeast. Having doors in the north-east gives economic benefits. If the main door is in the north-west direction, the people of the house get success in every field.
- According to Vastu Shastra, Lord Indra is the lord of east direction and making the main gate in this direction is considered very auspicious. By making a door in this direction, all the wishes of the owner of that house are fulfilled.
- The doors of the house should never be noisy or broken. In the house whose doors open or close automatically, some calamity keeps coming in that house.
- Doors that close on their own cause all kinds of obstacles, sorrows, pains and even destruction. Similarly, crooked doors always prove to be painful for the owner of the house like death. Such Vastu defects related to the door should be removed immediately.
- The number of doors inside the house should always be even. Like 2,4,6,8,12 etc, but should never be 10 because according to Vastu 10 has zero, which is not considered auspicious.
Also read: Pitra Dosh: Pitra Dosh brings big problems in life, know its reason and remedy
(The information given here is based on religious beliefs and folk beliefs, there is no scientific evidence for this. It has been presented here keeping in mind the general public interest.)