Independence Day 2023: The nation, including Delhi, and the entire world will be watching the traffic flow and security measures at the well-known Red Fort and Chandni Chowk region tomorrow, on Independence Day 2023. The fact that preparations are made two months in advance for the security of PM Modi and domestic and foreign guests gives you a sense of the security measures in place here. From the Red Fort’s wall to the border of Delhi, impenetrable security measures have been put in place, according to North District DCP Sagar Singh Kalsi. Even killing birds from the ground up is prohibited. In such a circumstance, rushing out of the house can also bring you into problems. In Short, before leaving the house, definitely read the timing of local train and metro and traffic.
Delhi Metro Adjusts Schedule and Parking for Independence Day Celebrations
Tuesday’s schedule for the Delhi Metro has been modified slightly in observance of Independence Day. Delhi Metro said on its Twitter account that metro services will begin at 5 a.m. on Tuesday, August 15, from all terminals to ensure that customers can get to the location of the Independence Day celebrations without any difficulty. All routes of the metro will have 30-minute intervals of service till 6 am. The metro frequency will return to regular as previously after this. There won’t be any parking available at the metro station from 6 am on August 14 to 2 pm after the Independence Day celebrations on August 15, according to Delhi Metro.
These trains were canceled and their timings changed
- Train number 04413 and 04447 running between Ghaziabad to Delhi will not run on 15 August 2023.
- Train numbers 04486 and 04940 going from Delhi to Ghaziabad have also been cancelled.
- Delhi-Shamli special train i.e. train number 01617 will now run from Shahdara instead of Delhi.
- Train number 04288 which goes from Delhi to Aligarh will run from Ghaziabad tomorrow instead of Delhi.
- Train Kaifiyat Express, which will reach Old Delhi Railway Station on August 14, will run from Azamgarh with a delay of 90 minutes from the scheduled time.
- Train number 18102, 15910, 04946 and 04404 will be stopped and run on the fixed route.
- Train number 14042 Dehradun-Delhi Mussoorie Express will depart from Dehradun 70 minutes behind schedule.
Keep watching our YouTube Channel ‘ News NCR’. Also, please subscribe and follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and TWITTER.