In the last 24 hours, 1,03,558 new corona cases have been registered across the country. At the same time, the number of people who died from Kovid-19 in the country has been 1,65,101.
Health workers taking samples for corona examination in Mumbai (File photo-PTI)
The condition of corona virus infection in the country is continuously deteriorating. For the first time, more than 1 lakh new Kovid cases were registered across the country on Monday. After America, India has become the second country in the world, where more than one lakh cases have come in a day. According to the Union Health Ministry, 1,03,558 new cases have been reported in India in the last 24 hours. Out of these, 57,074 cases were registered in Maharashtra. According to the report of the Times of India, earlier in the country, on September 17 last year, the maximum number of 98,795 cases were received in a single day.
According to the report, there have been 3,08,978 cases in the US in one day (January 8, 2021). The situation is becoming uncontrollable after the second wave of Corona virus starts in the country. The weekly average of new cases was 11,364 on 11 February, which increased 7 times to 78,318 on 4 April. This is the fastest increase after the onset of corona infection in India. A record increase was also registered in the active case in the country in a single day.
A look at the figures among the increasing cases of corona
- More than 1 lakh cases of corona virus infection occurred in the country for the first time in a day. 1,03,558 new cases were registered in the last 24 hours. The number of people who died from Kovid-19 has been 1,65,101.
- According to the Times of India, a record increase has also been registered in active cases in the country in one day, which has increased by more than 50,000. The number of active cases of corona in India has increased to 7,41,830. Active cases make up 5.54 percent of the total positive cases.
- India registered 5,48,625 new cases this week (29 March – 4 April), which is the highest after weekly cases (5.5 lakh) between 28 September – 4 October.
- Deaths due to corona infection are also increasing once again. At present, the death rate in the country is 1.32 percent. A total of 2,974 deaths occurred between 29 March – 4 April, a record 1,099 more than the previous week (1,875).
- According to the Health Ministry, the maximum number of new infections are coming from Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, Delhi, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat. These states accounted for 80.96 percent of the total new cases on Sunday.
- On Sunday, 57,074 new cases of Kovid infection were reported in Maharashtra, which is the highest number of cases in the state in a day. At the same time, 222 more patients died in the state. So far, a total of 30,10,597 cases of infection have been reported in Maharashtra, while the number of people who lost their lives has increased to 55,878. The highest number of 11,206 new cases were reported on a day of Kovid-19 in Mumbai on Sunday.
- In view of the fast growing cases in the state, the Maharashtra government has announced the implementation of the lockdown on Friday nights from 8 am to 7 am Monday. Also, a night curfew will be implemented in the state from today to April 30.
- Delhi also received 4,033 new cases of coronavirus on Sunday, the highest increase in a single day this year, while the infection rate increased to 4.64 percent. In Delhi, 21 more patients died due to infection, which is the highest number of deaths since January 1.
- The Rajasthan government has made a negative report of RT-PCR investigation mandatory for travelers coming from other states amidst increasing cases of Kovid-19. These reports should not be more than 72 hours old.
- So far, 7,91,05,163 doses of corona vaccine have been put under vaccination campaign in the country. In this, the number of people applying both doses has also crossed 1 crore. On Sunday, 16,38,464 doses of the vaccine were applied.
read this also- Chhattisgarh Naxal attack: Naxalites armed with rocket launcher and AK-47, surrounded the troops in U shape and fired indiscriminately.
read this also- There was only one lab for the corona test, now more than 2,000: Dr. Harsh Vardhan