The words of Acharya Chanakya are relevant even in today’s time, because whatever he has said or written in his religious scriptures is not theoretical but practical. Acharya Chanakya has said a lot in his book on ethics, religion, society, relationships, economics, politics etc.
If a person follows the words of Acharya Chanakya, then one can easily find solutions to all the problems of life. Also, he can get whatever he wants. Know here the special things said by Acharya Chanakya.
Vidya has the same qualities as Kamadhenu, it is fruitful even in times of times, like a mother in foreign countries, she is a protector and beneficiary. That is why knowledge is called secret wealth.
2. Yasmin deshe na samano na vrittirna cha bandhava: na cha vidyagamotrapyasti vasastatra na karyet.
According to Chanakya Niti, one should never stay in a country where there is no respect, no livelihood, no brothers and sisters, and where learning is not possible.
3. Kaal: Kani Mitrani ko Deshah ko Vyayagamoh, Kasyaham ka cha me shaktiriti chintyam muhurmuhuh.
What time is it, who are my friends, in which country I am, how much is my income and expenditure, who am I and how much power is in me, on these subjects one should keep thinking from time to time and behave accordingly. .
4. Tavad bhayeshu bhetavya yavadbhayamanagatam, agatam tu bhayam drishtava prahartavyamsankaya.
You should be afraid of troubles only as long as they are far away, but if the crisis comes on your head then it is advisable to strike without any doubt.
5. Vitten rakshayate dharmo vidya yogen rakshayate, mriduna rakshayate bhupah satastriya rakshayate griham.
Wealth protects religion. Yoga protects the knowledge, softness protects the king and sati woman protects the house.
6. Alasyopahta vidya parahastam gatam dhanam, alpabijahatam kshetram hatam sanyamanayakam.
Laziness destroys knowledge. Wealth gets wasted when money goes into the hands of others. A field with less seed and an army without a commander gets destroyed.
7. Gurugarnirdvijatinam Varnanam Brahmano Guru :, Patirev Guru: Strinam Sarvasyabhyagato Guru :.
Brahman, Kshatriya and Vaishya, the Guru of these three Varnas is Agni. The brahmin is the guru of all the varnas except himself. The guru of women is the husband. The guest who comes in the house is the guru of all.
Also read – Chanakya Niti: Women are ahead of men in these matters, know what Chanakya Niti says
Also read – Chanakya Niti: If you want to make the path of life easy, then remember these things of Acharya Chanakya