surefire remedies for broom
The broom used in the house is of great importance. Some rules have been made regarding the broom that gives the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth, ignoring which people often have to face problems. Read this article to know the remedies for the broom to shine luck.
The broom that cleans the dirt of the house is also related to your happiness and good fortune because it is directly related to the grace you get from Mahalakshmi. It has also been said that in the house where there is always cleanliness, Mata Lakshmi always resides there. Many times people also donate a broom to a temple to get the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi. Some rules have been given for the use of broom in the house, following which happiness, prosperity and happiness always remain in the house. Let us know the important rules related to the broom.
- The broom is considered to be the form of Goddess Lakshmi, in such a situation it should never be tossed or thrown vigorously in the house. From the house where the broom is disrespected, Goddess Lakshmi leaves in anger.
- There is always a rule to keep the broom hidden in the house because if it is kept somewhere in front of everyone, then there will always be a fear of accidentally hitting it. If you accidentally touch the broom, then you must immediately apologize to it in your mind.
- Keeping the broom behind the door is considered auspicious. However, take full care that the broom should never be kept standing. Keeping a broom vertically is considered a big bad omen.
- The broom should never be kept outside the house or on the roof. It is considered inauspicious. By doing this, there is always a risk of theft in the house.
- If a member of your household goes out for some important work, then as soon as he leaves the house, he should not sweep the house immediately. By doing so, that person may have to face failure.
- Never kill a cow or any other animal or member of the household with a broom with a broom. It is considered a terrible bad omen.
- Whenever we enter a new house, we should always enter it with a new broom. It is considered auspicious. It is believed that with this, happiness, prosperity and blessings remain in the new house.
- A broken broom should not be used by mistake because cleaning the house with a broken broom brings all kinds of problems in life.
- Broom should always be bought in Krishna Paksha and it is considered auspicious to start using it on Saturday.
Also read – Indication of crow dreams: What are the signs when a crow is seen in a dream, know its auspicious and inauspicious results
(The information given here is based on religious beliefs and folk beliefs, there is no scientific evidence for this. It has been presented here keeping in mind the general interest.)
Read Full Article