In Bihar, the number of people infected by it has reached 523841. According to the data, out of these 410484 patients were cured, including 11926 patients who were cured within the last 24 hours.
Corona Testing (nominal photo)
After the death of 105 more people during the last 24 hours due to Corona virus infection in Bihar, the death toll from this epidemic increased to 2926 on Tuesday, while the number of infected in the state increased to 523841 with 14794 new cases being reported. Has become. The health department gave information about this.
According to the information received from the Health Department, in 105 people who died due to corona virus infection during the last 24 hours in Bihar, the death toll in the state increased to 2926 on Tuesday.
523841 Corona cases reached in Bihar so far
14794 new cases of corona virus infection have come to light in Bihar from 4 pm to 4 pm Tuesday, after which the number of infected people has reached 523841 in Bihar. According to the data, out of these 410484 patients were cured, including 11926 patients who were cured within the last 24 hours.
The number of patients currently receiving treatment of Kovid-19 in Bihar is 110430 and the recovery percentage of Corona patients is 78.36. In Bihar, 108882 people above 45 years took the vaccine of Kovid-19 on Tuesday and 7440672 people have taken the vaccine so far in the state.
Strict lockdown enforced in Bihar
CM Nitish Kumar has announced to implement a strict lockdown in Bihar by 15 May on Tuesday. This lockdown has started from this morning and will continue between 5 to 15 May. In the last one week, the positive rate of Kovid has been increased by more than 10% in Bihar, given that the decision has been taken after the meeting of the Crisis Management Group. During this lockdown, shops of essential ingredients and fruits, vegetable, meat, fish, milk, PDS shops will be open from 7 am to 11 am, but strict action will also be taken against those who leave their homes without work.
Who will stay with whom
1. The administration has clarified that during these lockdowns there is a ban on unnecessary movement and movement on the road. In such a situation, people coming out of the house by giving excuse of morning or evening walk will also be taken action under the epidemic act.
2. All educational institutions and coaching will remain closed. There will be no exams.
3. All types of social, political, entertainment, sports, educational, cultural and religious events and ceremonies are prohibited.
4. Cinema halls, shopping malls, clubs, swimming pools, stadiums, gyms, parks and gardens will be completely closed. All public and private events are banned in public places.
5. Private vehicles are completely closed, e-pass has been made mandatory for exit.
6. The wedding procession, band-Baja, DJ and procession are completely banned in the wedding ceremony.
7. All offices are closed except essential services.
read this also-
Bihar Lockdown: Strict lockdown enforced in Bihar, ban on walking even, essential shops will open from 7 am to 11 am
Big news for railwaymen: from corona test to vaccine… this mobile app can take appointments from home