Lord Krishna and Ganesha are worshiped in the month of Bhadrapada. This month is very important for devotion and liberation. However, eating some things in this month can harm health.
According to the Hindu calendar, every month has its own religious significance. According to the Panchang, the sixth month is called Bhadrapada month. This is the second month of Chaturmas. Lord Krishna and Ganesha are worshiped in this month. However, no Manglik work is done in this month also. But worship is recited and fasting is done. In the scriptures, the month of Bhadon is considered as the month of devotion and liberation.
Bhadrapada month is starting from today i.e. 23 August 2021, which will last till 20 September. Let us know which works should not be done in this month. In the month of Bhadrapada, restraint is followed from the religious and natural point of view. Manglik works are not done in this month. Consuming certain things in this month is considered taboo. These things are considered beneficial from the point of view of health.
1. Jaggery should not be eaten in the month of Bhadon. Eating jaggery increases the risk of stomach related diseases.
2. Eating sesame in this month is harmful for health, which can cause disease. In this month, things made of sesame are not even used for bhog.
3. According to the scriptures, curd and things made from it should not be consumed in this month. In this season, curd contains more bacteria which is harmful for health. Therefore, eating things made of curd should be avoided in this month.
4. It is believed that eating rice ie rice given to others in this month brings poverty in the house.
5. Avoid using coconut oil in the month of Bhadon. By doing this, there can be a decrease in child happiness.
importance of sunday in bhadrapada
Monday is very important in Sawan. Similarly, Sunday is considered important in the month of Bhadon. It is believed that Lord Vishnu wakes up after completing his sleep on Sundays in this month. Therefore, on this day it is said not to cut hair, not to use salt and not to wear shoes.
Note- The information given here is based on religious beliefs and folk beliefs, there is no scientific evidence for this. It has been presented here keeping in mind the general public interest.
Also read – Bhadrapada Month 2021: Bhadon month is starting from today, know what to do and what not to do in this month
Also read – Bhadrapada Month 2021: Festivals like Krishna Janmashtami to Ganesh Utsav will be celebrated in Bhadrapada month, see full list