Easy way to check name in the list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (signal picture)
You can also take your house under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). For this, the category of the scheme will have to be checked. The government has fixed several categories in which one will have to check their eligibility. You have to apply according to which category you fall in. If you have applied, then check whether your name is in the current list of PMAY PMAY or not. This task is not very difficult and is very easy.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana PMAY is running fast because the government is running a scheme to provide houses to eligible families or beneficiaries by March 31, 2022. Under this scheme launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in June 2015, the beneficiaries have to provide more than 2 crore pucca houses in the country with water connection, toilet facilities and 24-hour electricity supply. Actually, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is a government home loan scheme in which the government gives financial help to the eligible people to build houses.
Two types of benefits are given in this plan. Anyone can build a new house or get the old house repaired. For both these works, the government gives credit-linked subsidies or loans to the weak and middle-income groups. Here credit linked means your credit ie the nature of the loan transaction, readiness to repay it is seen. On that basis the loan amount is decided. If you have applied for your house in PMAY earlier, then check the name in the list immediately whether you are included or not. If the name is not there then it will not take long to apply afresh.
How to check name in list
Whoever wants to, cannot check the name in the same list. It has a law. Check the name of the person who has applied earlier and got a number related to the application. This number is everything through which information about housing can be taken. Keep in mind that Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has both urban and rural schemes. The government issues separate lists for both the regions. One for urban and the other for rural population. You have to see whether you come in urban or rural. Check the name accordingly.
Check Name in PMAY Urban List
- 1-Visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana PMAY https://pmaymis.gov.in/
- 2-Select the option of Search by Name from the Search Beneficiary drop-down menu
- 3- Enter first 3 letters of your name and click on “Show” button
- 4- Its result will appear on the screen soon. View the list to find your name and other information
Check Name in PMAY Gramin List
First of all, take out your registration number which was given to you while applying. With the help of this number, you will be able to see the name in the list.
- 1-Visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana PMAY Gramin
- 2-Enter the registration number you got while applying
- 3- If your registration number is included in the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme, then you can easily check the information of the house.
- 4- Even if the registration number is not there, to check the name, one has to go to the official website of PMAY
- 5-Now instead of entering the registration number, click on the Advance search button
- 5- Fill the requested information in the form and click on the search button
- 6-If your name is present in the list then you can get its information
Read also: Now updates related to LIC policy will be available on a phone call, know here step-to-step process