Image Credit source: File photo
Amit Shah Meeting With BSF Officers: Union Home Minister Amit Shah will reach Bengal on a two-day visit on the morning of May 5. During the Bengal tour, the BSF will hold a meeting of officers and will also visit the Three Bigha Corridor.
Union Home Minister Amit Shah on May 5 for two days in West Bengal.Amit Shah Bengal Visit ) are coming on tour. The Union Home Minister’s visit to Bengal is very important politically, because this will be the first visit of the Union Home Minister to Bengal after the defeat in the Bengal Assembly elections, but at the same time, the visit of Union Home Minister Amit Shah is very important from the point of view of security. Bangladesh border during Union Home Minister’s visit to Bengal (Bangladesh border) will go by boat and inspect the border. BSS officers (BSF Officers) and will go to the Three Bigha Corridor located in Cooch Behar on May 6, the last day of the Yatra. There he will meet with BSF officials and review the entire situation.
Let us tell you that in the last assembly elections, the Bharatiya Janata Party gave a tough competition to Mamta Banerjee. However, in West Bengal, the BJP had to face defeat in the recent by-elections to the Asansol Lok Sabha seat. Now BJP is gearing up for the upcoming 2024 Lok Sabha elections. In such a situation, Amit Shah’s visit to Bengal is considered very important.
Full schedule of Union Home Minister Amit Shah’s Bengal tour
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah will be on a tour of Bengal for two days from May 5. Apart from attending government programs here, he will also hold organizational meetings with party leaders.
- Amit Shah will reach Kolkata on the morning of May 5. After this, he will first go to Hingalganj in North 24 Parganas district. He will go by boat and will attend the program of Border Security Force (BSF) there.
- He will also participate in BSF’s program at Haridaspur in North 24 Parganas district. Will have lunch with BSF officers there and lay the foundation stone of a museum there.
- Amit Shah will go to Siliguri in Darjeeling district of North Bengal and address a public meeting at the Railway Institute Ground. This will be Amit Shah’s first meeting in Bengal after the defeat in the assembly elections. Through this meeting, he will raise his voice against violence.
- On the evening of May 5, Amit Shah is also likely to hold a meeting of the Home Minister with representatives of various political and non-political organizations in Darjeeling. Let us tell you that the demand for creating a separate Gorkhaland in Darjeeling has been going on for a long time and BJP is talking about a political solution to it.
- On May 6, Amit Shah will go to Cooch Behar district of North Bengal and will attend BSF’s program in the Teen Bigha Corridor there. Then in the afternoon he is scheduled to return to Kolkata. Here he will hold a meeting with top BJP leaders of the state and then fly back to Delhi the same day.
: Language Inputs
“This post is sourced from newspapers, magazines and third-party websites. For more information please check NewsNCR Disclaimer“