During the emergency, the planes have to land an emergency at the nearest airport in the shortest time. While there is no airport far and wide in the Himalayan regions. This is the reason that planes have to move around, but they do not fly over the Himalayas.
Why passenger planes do not pass over the Himalayas
We are all aware of the beauty of the Himalayas, but even if we can not fly above it. Actually, air routes are regularized for aircraft. The Himalayas have been kept out of the scope of any type of flight and in any case no flight can pass over the Himalayas. The question arises in the minds of many people that what is the problem with the Himalayas that it is not allowed to fly over it. Today we will give you the answer to this question. Here we will tell you why planes are not allowed to pass over the Himalayas.
- The weather of the Himalayas is not good at all in terms of planes. The weather is always changing here, which can be quite dangerous for the planes.
- The height of the Himalayas is around 23 thousand feet and aircraft usually fly at an altitude of 30 to 35 thousand feet. This altitude of the Himalayas can prove to be very dangerous in flying an aircraft.
- In the event of an emergency, there is 20-25 minutes of oxygen for passengers in the aircraft. In normal places, the aircraft has to come from a height of 30-35 thousand feet to a height of 8-10 thousand feet in such a time, where the atmosphere becomes normal and people do not have trouble breathing. In such a situation, if an aircraft is passing over the Himalayas, then it cannot come down in such a short time.
- The temperature and air pressure of the aircraft are set at the convenience of the passengers. Due to weather changes and abnormal wind conditions in the Himalayas, the aircraft can have a bad effect. Due to which the passengers traveling in the plane can also suffer a huge loss.
- Adequate navigation facilities are not available in the Himalayan regions. In such a situation, the aircraft passing over the Himalayas cannot contact the Air Control during the emergency.
- During the emergency, the planes have to land an emergency at the nearest airport in the shortest time. While there is no airport far and wide in the Himalayan regions. This is the reason that planes have to move around, but they do not fly over the Himalayas.