Camphor is rich in anti-bacterial properties. Due to this quality, it not only controls boils, but also proves to be very helpful in curing them.
Generally you must have seen two types of camphor, one which is used in worship and the other which is kept in clothes. The camphor used in worship is natural, which is called Bhimseni Kapoor. Whereas the camphor kept in clothes is artificial, which is made from many types of chemicals. These are very simple uses of camphor, while it also has many big benefits that you hardly know about. Before knowing the big benefits of camphor, you must know some common features of camphor. Camphor is a highly flammable substance. Apart from this, its smell is also very strong which can be felt from a distance.
Camphor provides tremendous benefits in many diseases
You will be surprised to know that camphor is used in the manufacture of many medicines. You must have heard about the use of camphor in worship that it gives us peace of mind and creates a positive atmosphere in the house. But today we are going to tell you some such benefits of camphor which can bring big changes in your life. Actually, relief can be found by using camphor in many types of physical problems. Let us know the big benefits of natural or Bhimseni camphor.
- Make a paste by grinding equal quantity of camphor, shunthi, arjun bark and white sandalwood in case of headache. This paste proves to be very beneficial in headache.
- Camphor provides great relief in eye problems. Mixing camphor with banyan milk and applying it like kajal in the eyes gets rid of problems.
- Acne comes out while entering puberty. For many people, these acne troubles for a long time. Applying camphor oil on acne is very beneficial. It also prevents the recurrence of acne.
- Many times there are spots on the face due to pimples or other boils. In such a situation, mixing camphor in coconut oil and applying it on the face removes the stains. Along with this, it also helps in healing the dry skin of the face.
- Camphor is rich in anti-bacterial properties. Due to this quality, it not only controls boils, but also proves to be very helpful in curing them.
- Most of the people today complain of hair fall and dandruff due to pollution and other reasons. Applying camphor mixed with coconut oil in the hair provides relief from dandruff and breakage.
- In case of cough, mix camphor with mustard or sesame oil and keep it for some time. Then lightly massage the back and chest with this oil, it is very beneficial.
- Taking steam by adding camphor in hot water provides great relief in cold and flu.
It is very important to consult a doctor before using camphor for any kind of home remedies.