Yoga Asanas: Nowadays women, men and children are also troubled by the problem of white hair. The reason for this is changed lifestyle, pollution and stress etc. You can also do yoga to prevent premature graying of hair.
Graying of hair was earlier considered a sign of age. But nowadays women, men and children are also troubled by the problem of white hair. The reason for this is changed lifestyle, pollution and stress etc. You can also do yoga to prevent premature graying of hair. Let us know which yogasanas you can do for this.
- Kneel on the ground keeping your knees at least 6 inches apart.
- Use both your hands to roll back and while looking at the ceiling, hold the right ankle with your right hand and the left ankle with your left hand.
- Keeping your thighs straight, bring your stomach forward.
- Stay in this position for some time, release your hands and return to the normal position.
- Lie on the floor on your back and keep your hands by your side, palms facing down.
- Slowly raise your feet keeping the floor at a right angle, bend it backwards above your head such that your toes are touching the ground beyond your head and your chin is hugging.
- To maintain this posture for a long time, support your back by keeping your elbows on the ground.
- As long as you do this asana, breathe normally. Return to normal position and repeat again.
- Stand with your feet about 3 feet apart.
- Now raise both your hands keeping them in a line with your shoulders.
- Leaning to the right, touch the toes of your right foot with the fingers of your right hand.
- Raise the left hand towards the ceiling and look at your left hand.
- Stay in this position for a minute. Repeat the same from the left side as well.
- Lie flat on the floor on a yoga mat.
- Now bend the legs at your knees and bring them near your chest.
- Grab your knees with both the palms. As you hold the knees with your palms, your fingers should be towards the feet.
- Now while breathing, straighten the hands and take the feet away from you. While exhaling, bring the feet close to you.
- Continue with the pattern of breath and knee movements for a minute or two as per your convenience.
- When done, take the feet away from your body and do side twists with bent knees—once to your right and then to your left.
- Then to do the asana, straighten your legs while keeping the palms facing down, keeping the hands by the side. Keep your breathing normal.
- Lie flat on the ground with your stomach, toes pointed out and palms facing the floor, place hands on either side of your chest.
- Pressing both the palms, lift your forehead up and look upwards. Take a breath.
- Extending your arms, straighten your elbows and lift your chest.
- Stay like this for some time and exhale when you are free from this posture.
Also read- Yoga Poses For Breast Cancer: 4 Yogasanas for Breast Cancer Patients, Can Help in Quick Recovery
Also read- Yoga Poses: 5 Yoga Mudras To Get Rid Of Digestive Problems