Until the curd bhalle becomes soft, it is not fun. That’s why today we will tell you such tips to make Dahi Bhalle, which will make Dahi Bhalle as soft as cotton.
In the summer season, the weekend is to be made special, so why not prepare something that will calm the heat, do not have to work too hard to make and taste great. In such a situation, what is the attitude of Dahi Bhalle?
But until the dahi bhalle becomes soft, it is not fun. That’s why today we will tell you such tips to make Dahi Bhalle, which will make Dahi Bhalle as soft as cotton. You just have to add a secret ingredient to the Dahi Bhalle this time. Know the recipe.
material : One bowl urad unpeeled lentils, one bowl moong unpeeled lentils, 7-8 cashews, one half spoon raisins, quarter spoon chironji seeds, half spoon whole coriander seeds, 250 grams curd.
For decoration: Sweet dry ginger, green chutney, roasted cumin, coarsely ground, red ground pepper, black salt, white salt, green coriander.
Secret Ingredients: Two tablespoons of cream
prepare like this
– First of all, wash both the pulses thoroughly and soak them in a vessel by adding water. Let it soak for about 7-8 hours, so that the dal swells well.
– Till then prepare sweet dry ginger and green coriander chutney and keep the curd to set. Nowadays curd freezes in 3-4 hours. After setting, keep the curd in the fridge immediately.
– After soaking the lentils, put them in the grinder and grind them without water. Make it very fine. If needed, you can add one or two teaspoons of water.
– Break the cashew pieces and crush the coriander seeds with a heavy object and break them into two halves.
– Now beat the ground lentils by hand. After this, take some water in a bowl and drop some lentils, if the lentils float on the water, then it has been beaten well and if it does not float, then continue to beat till the lentils start to float.
– After whipping the lentils, mix the cream in it and beat again for a while. After this, mix the broken pieces of cashew, raisins, coriander seeds and chironji in it and leave the lentils like this for about 15 minutes.
– After 15 minutes put a pan on the gas and heat it by adding oil. When the oil becomes hot, drop medium sized round pakodas from the lentils in it and bake them on medium flame till they turn golden.
– Meanwhile, take some drinking water in a big vessel and take out the dumplings directly from the pan in this water. Let these dumplings remain submerged in water till the next pakoras are cooked. When the pakodas of the second time are fried, then take out the first dumplings from the water and keep them in a plate and put them in the second water.
– Prepare all the pakodas in the same way. This will make the pakodas soft and their extra oil will also come out.
– Now take out the curd in a vessel and churn it with a chutney. If it is too thick, then add some milk to it. After this, soak all the pakodas in curd and keep it in the fridge for some time.
– When you want to eat, then take out curd and Bhalle in a bowl. Add green coriander chutney, sweet dry ginger, cumin powder, salt and red chili powder as per taste. Then serve garnished with some green coriander leaves. Your Dahi Bhalle will turn out to be so amazing that the eaters will never forget its taste.
Also read – Badam Kulfi Recipe: Make this delicious Badam Kulfi at home this summer
Also read – Monsoon Skin Diet: Follow These Tips For Healthy Skin In The Rainy Season