Vitamin C Chaat: Vitamin C works to remove many health problems. For this, you can also prepare a chaat from citrus fruits. Let’s learn how to make chaat rich in Vitamin C.
Vitamin C rich chaat
Vitamin C is known to have many health benefits. It is considered an antioxidant. It works to remove many health problems. You can consume many types of foods for vitamin C. This includes vegetables, fruits and drinks etc. Vitamin C is found in high amounts in citrus fruits. For this, you can also prepare a chaat from citrus fruits. Let’s know how to prepare chaat and what are its benefits.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Vitamin C?
- On an average a person needs about 90 mg of vitamin C per day.
- Vitamin C contains antioxidants. They work to quickly heal wounds, wounds or injuries that occur in the body.
- A great antioxidant, vitamin C helps reduce inflammation.
- Helps promote collagen production. It is beneficial for better skin.
- Helps you get rid of common ailments like fever quickly
- Vitamin C boosts immunity. Due to which the body remains infection free.
- Vitamin C works to keep bones healthy
- Adequate amount of Vitamin C in the body keeps the gums healthy.
- According to studies, vitamin C helps in controlling high blood pressure.
These ingredients will be needed to make this chaat
It is very important for your immunity to be strong during the corona period. You can make chaat rich in Vitamin C. This is an easy and delicious recipe.
- Sweet potato – 1
- Beetroot – 1
- peach – 1
- Orange – 1
- Sweet Lime – 1
- Lemon – 1
- Black pepper, crushed – a pinch
- Pink rock salt powder – a pinch
- Amla Candy 10
- Mint leaves – 2 to 3
- Honey – 1 tbsp
how to make chaat
- Roast the sweet potato and beetroot in the oven.
- Once done, let it cool down for some time. Then cut potatoes and beetroot.
- Now remove the peel of citrus fruits with a knife.
- Once done, cut them.
- Now place the chopped sweet potatoes, beetroot and citrus fruits in a bowl.
- Add a spoonful of honey to these cut fruits.
- Sprinkle black pepper and rock salt powder on it.
- Before serving, garnish with some fresh mint leaves.
Also Read – French Fries Recipe: Enjoy French Fries With Tea In Evening Snack
Also read – Monsoon Recipes: Make the rainy season even more pleasant, try this recipe