Oats are considered very beneficial in terms of health. But it has many such properties that can remove all your skin problems. Know how to use oats.
oats face pack
There are many such properties inside oats that keep you full of energy throughout the day. If you are a fitness freak then you must have known the benefits of oats. But do you know that oats are not only beneficial for your health, but are also very useful for your skin. Oats have many such properties that give relief to the skin from all the problems ranging from acne to itching. Apart from this, it can also lighten your dark skin. Know how to use it.
1. If your skin has started turning dark due to some reason, then it is because the level of melanin in your skin is getting unbalanced. Vitamin C is found in abundance in oats, which balances the melanin and makes the dark complexion fair. To use it, you will need one spoon of honey and one spoon of ground oats. Mix both the things and prepare it like a paste and apply from neck to face. After drying wash it with lukewarm water. By doing this daily, the color of your skin will start becoming fair again.
2. Oats have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that protect the skin from acne. To use it, first take two spoons of oats, one spoon of baking soda and water. Now grind the oats and make a paste by mixing baking soda and water in it. Apply this paste from the neck to the entire face and let it dry. After drying, wash the mouth with cold water.
3. If your skin is dry then there is a problem of itching. But you can also deal with this problem by using oats. Oats have many such properties that protect the skin from bacteria and provide relief from the problem of itching. To use it, you will need half a cup of oats, an egg, a mashed banana, a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of almond oil. Make a paste by mixing all these things. Now apply this paste on your face and let it dry. After drying, wash the mouth with lukewarm water.
4. Oats moisturize the skin better. For this, first you will need juice of one lemon, one spoon of honey and one spoon of oats. Mix all the three things and apply all over the face. Let it dry and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
5. Oats clean the skin, so people also use it as a cleanser. For this, mix a few drops of lavender oil in a cup of oats and clean the skin with it. Leave it on the skin for some time. Then wash off with lukewarm water.
Also Read – 5 Food Items Of Rainy Season That You Must Include In Your Diet
Also Read – 5 Food Items You Should Eat To Improve Your Gut Health