Pudina Raita Recipe: You can consume Mint Raita in summers. It keeps the body cool. If you are tired of eating other raita then you can try mint raita recipe.
Mint Raita Recipe
Mint raita is a good choice for summers. It cools you down. It is made in almost every Indian household. You can consume mint raita to make the food even more nutritious. If you are tired of eating other raita then you can try this raita recipe. Using mint in it makes it even more nutritious. You can also eat this raita with lentils or vegetables. This raita can be made with mint leaves and easily available ingredients at home. Let’s know its recipe.
- 2 cups curd
- green chili 3
- Grated Cucumber cup
- red chili powder as required
- cumin powder 1 tsp
- Mint leaves 3/4 cup
- Onion 1/4 cup
- salt as required
- Sugar 1/4 tsp
Step – 1 Wash the mint leaves
To make this quick and easy mint raita recipe, wash the mint leaves and keep them aside. Meanwhile, grate the cucumber and chop the onion.
Step – 2 Blend in mint leaves and curd
Take a blender and add mint leaves along with curd and green chili and blend it well. Take it out in a bowl and add chopped onion and grated cucumber to it.
Step – 3 Serve chilled and enjoy
Lastly sprinkle cumin powder, salt and chili powder. Serve chilled and garnish with mint leaves.
benefits of eating raita
- Helps in reducing weight – Raita is low in calories. This prevents weight gain. Cools the stomach. Helps to overcome problems caused by stomach heat.
- To strengthen the digestive system – Raita helps in keeping the digestive system healthy during the summer season.
- Prevents heat stroke – Raita helps in preventing heat stroke during summers. It helps in reducing the bad cholesterol in the body.
- Raita is rich in calcium and protein. It helps to strengthen bones and teeth.
Also Read – Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe: Try This Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe Today
Also Read – Baked Pakora Recipe: Make Baked Pakora at Home This Monsoon