After post-partum it is important for every woman to understand that whatever changes are taking place in her body, these are the result of her hormonal changes. In such a situation, these beauty tips can be helpful in all your skin problems.
Becoming a mother is a very pleasant feeling for any woman. Every woman wants to feel this moment. But with pregnancy, some difficulties start for the woman, which does not end soon even after delivery. Many women have many problems like skin texture, acne, dark circles, stretch marks, hair fall and pigmentation after delivery. Huh.
But between the care and responsibilities of the child, she is often unable to take care of herself. But remember, just as it is your duty to take care of the family, it is also your responsibility to take care of yourself. If you do not take care of yourself, then you will not be able to take care of other people properly. After post-partum it is important for every woman to understand that whatever changes are taking place in her body, these are the result of her hormonal changes. In such a situation, these beauty tips can be helpful in all your skin problems.
1. Hair fall is a common problem after delivery. To prevent this, do hair champi twice a week. It nourishes the hair and reduces dryness.
2. Moisturizing the hair from time to time is also very important. By the way, hair packs work well for this. But if you can not do much hassle, then at least once a week, apply curd in the hair. Yogurt moisturizes your hair well.
3. To remove the dark circles and remove the stretch marks, apply potato juice on that place to remove the stains of the skin. This gives good results.
4. To get relief in pigmentation, soak 4-5 almonds, peel them and grind them to make a paste. Squeeze a spoonful of honey and a few drops of lemon into this paste and add a spoonful of milk. Apply this paste daily at night before sleeping. Do this for about a month. You will get a lot of rest.
5. Baking soda is the best solution to get rid of acne problem. Make a paste by adding little water. Apply this paste on the face and let it dry. When it dries well, wash the face with lukewarm water.
6. Apart from this, it is also necessary to moisturize the face from time to time. For this, you can apply cream-gram flour paste on the face. would work quite well.
Download Saheli App to watch videos related to pregnancy care in your preferred language
Click to download app