The cause of ulcers in the mouth is considered to be the heat of the stomach, but sometimes it can be caused by something else. If you also have a problem often, then know here its home remedy.
home remedies for ulcers
The problem of ulcers in the mouth is a common problem. Everyone has to face this problem at some point in life. It is also called mouth ulcer. Usually this problem is associated with the heat of the stomach. Blisters often occur in the mouth due to overeating, stomach upset or constipation, due to which there is difficulty in eating and drinking. Sometimes mouth ulcers can occur due to hormonal disturbances, periods or due to any other reason. Learn home remedies to avoid this problem.
1. To cure the problem of blisters, first of all it is necessary to improve the condition of the stomach. For this, eat light and digestible food and consume Isabgol husk regularly. This cleans your stomach thoroughly.
2. Boil one teaspoon of coriander powder in a cup of water. When the water cools down, rinse it 3-4 times a day.
3. Honey has anti-bacterial properties, which are helpful in removing mouth ulcers. If you want, apply honey directly on the blisters, add turmeric to the honey and apply it.
4. Mixing cardamom powder with honey and applying it on the ulcers also provides great relief. Apply it on the blisters for two to three consecutive days.
5. Jasmine leaves are also considered an effective treatment for ulcers. Grinding it and applying it on the place of ulcers gives great relief. If you want, you can also chew jasmine leaves.
6. Applying glycerin or ghee on the ulcers and dripping saliva also provides relief in the ulcers. But it should be done 4 to 5 times a day.
7. Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory properties which are helpful in reducing inflammation. You apply coconut oil on the ulcers 3-4 times a day. This will give a lot of relief.
8. If you have liquorice powder, then mix it well in honey and apply it well on the blistered area. After that drip the saliva. Repeat this sequence several times a day. This will give a lot of relief.
keep in mind
– Apart from doing this remedy for ulcers, drink plenty of water to cool the stomach heat. Eat raw onion in salad with food, take buttermilk, curd, lassi, juice and fruits containing vitamin C etc. Keep away from spicy food and outside food.
– All these remedies are for common ulcers, but if there are repeated ulcers in the mouth or the condition is getting worse every day without healing, then consult a doctor immediately.
Also read – If you consider sugar and sugar to be the same thing, then know their difference today!
Also read – Health Tips: Eating Almonds Lowers The Risk Of Cholesterol And Diabetes, Claimed In The Study