Kokum Benefits: Kokum is a delicious dark colored fruit. It keeps the body cool in summers. Let us find out how you can prepare a refreshing drink with kokum in summer.
Kokum sharbat Benefits
Kokum is a delicious dark colored fruit. It is commonly used to make juice. It keeps the body cool in summers. This fruit is easily available in western states. Whereas it is not very easily available in other parts of India. Let us find out how you can prepare a refreshing drink with kokum in summer.
- Soak dried kokum in 4 cups of water for 1-2 hours.
- Mash it well and filter the water.
- In a pan add the remaining kokum, sugar, roasted cumin powder, cardamom powder, black salt and common salt.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes on low flame till the sugar melts.
- Pour kokum water into the pan and let the mixture come to a boil.
- Cook for 1 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the flame and let the mixture cool down.
- Filter the mixture and fill it in a glass bottle and keep it in the fridge.
- To make sherbet, add 3 tbsp of kokum and mix it with cold water. It will be ready like this. Kokum syrup.
Kokum juice is very tasty and has many health benefits as well. It reduces the production of fatty acids. It has properties like anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial. Let’s know its many other health benefits.
beneficial for skin
Kokum juice is beneficial for the skin as it has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative properties which are beneficial for skincare. Drinking it regularly makes your skin soft.
beneficial for liver
Kokum juice reduces the heat level in the body along with slowing down the oxidative degeneration. In this way, it protects your liver from damage. Kokum reduces the effects of toxic chemicals on your liver if you drink the juice regularly.
Inflammation in the body is associated with the risk of serious diseases like Alzheimer’s, cancer, arthritis, heart problems and many more. Kokum has anti-inflammatory properties that keep the body safe from the risk of these diseases.
reduces stress and anxiety
In today’s time, due to the busy schedule, a person often gets worried and stressed. Which is harmful to the body. Kokum contains hydroxyl-citric acid which can help in reducing anxiety and stress levels, making you happy.
Also read- Drink this ABC immunity-boosting detox drink every morning to stay healthy
Also read- Try these two things at home to make restaurant style food, after tasting everyone will be a fan