In view of this crisis of corona, it is very important to maintain the amount of oxygen in the body. Broccoli and capsicum easily found in the markets increase the oxygen level. Try to consume these vegetables in your diet.
These fruits and vegetables are effective in increasing the oxygen level
The second wave of coronavirus is becoming deadly every day. On Wednesday, Coronavirus broke all old records. On Wednesday, a record 4,12,262 new cases of corona virus were reported in India and a record 3980 people died. Due to the millions of new cases being filed daily in the country, health facilities are facing huge troubles. There is a severe shortage of oxygen in many big cities of the country. The lack of oxygen can be gauged from the fact that many patients of Corona are dying due to lack of oxygen.
Eat these things to maintain oxygen level
The corona virus is attacking our lungs, causing Difficulty in Breathing and patients are dying due to lack of oxygen on time. It is very important to maintain oxygen level regularly to avoid corona. To maintain oxygen level in the body, we should also pay special attention to our food. Today we are going to tell you about some such foods, which can be maintained in oxygen level by including them in your food. These foods are very helpful in maintaining the oxygen level of our body.
- Water plays the most important role in maintaining oxygen levels in the body. So try to drink as much as possible throughout the day.
- Soybeans and walnuts not only increase the oxygen level in our body but are also helpful in maintaining it.
- In view of this crisis of corona, it is very important to maintain the amount of oxygen in the body. Broccoli and capsicum easily found in the markets increase the oxygen level. Try to consume these vegetables in your diet.
- To increase the oxygen level and maintain it, also include carrots and beans in your diet. They do not allow the amount of oxygen in our body to decrease.
- To increase the amount of oxygen in the body, eat strawberries and blueberries (blueberry). These fruits are full of many qualities that can keep us safe in this time of crisis.