If you are thinking about family planning, then both you and your partner will have to give up some of your habits so that there is no problem in conceiving. Also, the pregnancy period also went well.
Being a parent is a great privilege for any couple. If you are also preparing to do such planning, then both you and your partner need to improve your lifestyle from now on because your diet and activities affect your health. Due to bad habits, many problems can be faced in conceiving. Know what is important to keep distance from while planning pregnancy.
1. If you smoke or do it, then quit this habit. Smoking increases the risk of developing infertility in women, as well as signs of premature menopause. At the same time, the sperm quality of men is affected and the structure of the sperm is also affected.
2. If you drink coffee several times in a day, then you need to control this habit because drinking too much coffee affects fertility. If you have conceived then sometimes the risk of miscarriage also increases.
3. If you are planning a baby then you need to control the habit of consuming alcohol. Consuming too much alcohol lowers the fertility rate. On the other hand, if pregnancy has taken place, then it has a bad effect on the health of the child.
4. Physical activity is very important for good health, but if you do high-intensity exercise, it can make it difficult for you. In such a situation, it may take time for you to conceive because high-intensity exercise also causes hormonal changes in the body which can affect your periods.
5. The habit of taking too much tension affects the fertility of both men and women. This makes a difference on the sperm count of men, while the possibility of hormonal imbalance in the body of women increases significantly. Apart from this, there is an effect on ovulation. So if you want to get pregnant then try to avoid stress.
Download Saheli App to watch videos related to pregnancy care in your preferred language
Click to download app
Also read – Feeding women should take care of their food in this way!
Also read – Replace sugar with jaggery during pregnancy, both mother and child will get benefit