If you are dealing with skin problems during pregnancy and are thinking of getting facials or bleaching done, then it is important to take full information about it at once, so that both mother and baby are safe.
To get flawless and glowing skin, women often resort to facials and bleach. But if you are pregnant and in the meantime thinking about getting facials and bleach, then you should take complete information about it, only after that take a decision. So that there is no harm to you or the child. Know here how safe it is to do facial or bleach during pregnancy.
It is generally not advised to do bleach or facials during pregnancy, because many types of chemicals are used while making its cream. These chemicals can be harmful to both mother and baby. But if you are feeling more need, then after consulting a specialist, go to a parlor where hygiene is taken care of and chemical free facials are done. Bleach should be completely avoided during this time.
Damage from chemical creams
- During pregnancy, there are many hormonal changes in the woman’s body, in which the skin of the woman becomes very sensitive. Using bleach and facial creams can increase the problem of allergies, boils etc. to the woman.
- Sometimes the chemicals are so strong that their smell can make a woman vomit or her health may deteriorate.
- Some women have breathing problems due to chemical-laden creams. Apart from this, this chemical can enter the body through the pores, which can have a bad effect on both the mother and the child.
- Getting bleach and facials can cause itching, burning or rashes on the skin.
What to do
- Natural ways should be tried to avoid skin problems during pregnancy. To make the skin glowing or to get rid of blemishes, apply potato or tomato juice regularly.
- Applying a paste of gram flour, turmeric, rose water on the face improves the skin. Apart from this, all the skin problems are also removed with aloe vera. You can use aloe vera gel.
- If you have a problem due to heat, then applying sandalwood pack or multani mitti pack will give a lot of relief. Use rose water to make this pack.