To avoid the side effects of colors, people use henna in the hair, but henna dries the hair, which makes the hair very bad. What should be done to avoid this problem of dryness, know about it here.
Side Effects of Mehndi
Nowadays, the problems of white hair start appearing at a very young age. White hair affects your entire look. To hide these hairs, the option of colors or henna remains in front. Due to the chemicals present in the colors, many side effects come to the fore. On the other hand, applying henna causes dryness in the hair. Gradually this dryness makes the hair very bad. If you want to avoid this problem, then you need to pay special attention to hair nourishment. The only way to do this is to do deep conditioning of the hair after henna. Know here what to do for deep conditioning.
1. Banana pack is very helpful to reduce the dryness of hair. For this, take a banana, aloe vera and two spoons of any hair oil and put it in the mixer and make it like a very fine paste. Apply it on the hair. Leave it on for about half to an hour. After that wash the hair. Banana improves the texture of the hair, makes them soft and adds shine to the hair.
2. Curd is also considered to be the best remedy to moisturize the hair. You mix two spoons of olive oil or coconut oil in a bowl of curd and add a few drops of lemon. Apply it on the hair for about half an hour. After that wash the hair with mild shampoo. Due to this, your hair gets deep conditioning and the hair becomes soft.
3. Mix one egg white, one spoon olive oil, one spoon honey, two spoon lemon juice and one spoon vinegar and apply it on the hair. Wash the hair after about 20 minutes. This will reduce the dryness of your hair to a great extent.
4. Whenever you apply henna, add amla powder to it, mix one thing with curd or egg. After that apply henna on the hair. By doing this, the dryness of henna in the hair does not come. This makes the hair smooth and shine comes in the hair. If you want, you can also mix amla oil or almond oil in the henna. This also reduces the dryness to a great extent.
5. In a bowl of curd, mix two spoons of coconut oil, two spoons of honey, two spoons of lemon juice and two spoons of rose water and apply it on the hair for about 20 to 25 minutes. After that wash the hair. Due to this, the hair gets deep conditioning and the dryness of henna is removed.
Also read – Hair Care: Scrubbing is good not only for the skin, but also for the hair, know the benefits of scalp scrubbing
Also read – Aloe Vera Benefits: Aloe vera is beneficial for hair, use it like this