Some people’s hair falls badly in every season. There is no benefit even after trying all the methods. In such a situation, I do not understand how to deal with this problem. Know here about some such mistakes which are considered to be a major reason for hair loss.
hair fall problem
Monsoon has started. Hair fall is a common problem during the monsoon season. But some people always have a lot of hair fall. No matter how many shampoos you try or take any other remedy, but hair fall does not stop. If this is the case with you too, then you need to analyze this situation because many times unknowingly we make such mistakes, due to which hair fall starts. There is no such problem with you anywhere.
1. Many times when the hair volume decreases due to hair fall, we start worrying about our look and we try to show the hair volume better by doing various experiments. In such a situation, many times we use many types of products. These products sometimes also leave side effects in the hair. Due to which the problem of hair fall increases.
2. Even if you shampoo daily without adding oil to the hair, hair fall can happen. In fact, over shampooing, the moisture of the hair goes away. Therefore, shampoo should be done only two to three times a week and whenever you shampoo, do it only after pouring oil in the head.
3. Blow-dryers or other heat styling products can also dry out hair, as well as damage them. If you use them frequently in your hair, then your hair will definitely start falling and their quality will also deteriorate.
4. If you often eat outside food or include more oily, fast food or unhealthy foods in your diet, then your body does not get nutrients and your hair starts becoming weak, as well as turning white. So eat outside food at least. Take healthy food at home and include green vegetables, salad, curd, buttermilk, fresh fruits and sprouts etc. in your diet.
5. Combing or brushing wet hair weakens their roots and leads to hair fall. If you also make this mistake, then this can also be the reason for your hair fall.
6. There is a very common mistake that everyone usually does. People often wipe wet hair by rubbing it with a towel. This causes damage to the hair and the hair becomes weak from the roots. Apart from this, the hair also breaks. So just wrap the towel on wet hair. With this, it will absorb the extra water on its own. Don’t rub it.
Also Read – Monsoon Skin Care: Follow These Tips To Avoid Skin Related Problems In Monsoon
Also read – Use fruit hair mask to reduce hair fall