Neem has so many medicinal properties that in olden times people used to call its tree a pharmacy. All parts of this tree are used as medicine in many diseases. Know its many benefits.
Neem contains anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and analgesic agents. They solve many types of problems.
Neem tree is considered one of the divine trees. A big reason for this is the medicinal properties of this tree. For centuries, all parts of the neem tree have been used as medicine in Ayurveda. Its leaves are rich in antibacterial and antifungal properties. Apart from removing all the problems of the skin, it is also used for better hair growth and getting rid of all diseases. Know about its medicinal properties.
1. The taste of neem leaves is a bit bitter, so people are not able to consume it directly, but according to Ayurveda, if its leaves are chewed on an empty stomach in the morning, then the immunity of the body increases as well as blood. It is clear, due to which many types of physical disorders are cured.
2. In case of boils, pimple or any wound etc., applying paste of neem leaves provides great relief. It heals the wound faster and gives relief in pain. If its leaves are mixed with olive oil and applied like a paste, then the problem like canker is also cured.
3. If you have the problem of ringworm, scabies or itching, then apply neem oil on that place daily and eat neem leaves. If you are unable to eat neem leaves, then grind those leaves and dry them by making small tablets. Take two tablets daily with water in the morning and evening.
4. Boiling neem leaves and drinking its water kills stomach worms and cures viral fever, flu and other infectious diseases. If a pregnant woman drinks neem water, then she has to bear less pain during delivery. But during pregnancy, drink it only after taking the advice of a specialist.
5. Using a dry twig of neem by making a twig eliminates the bacteria of the teeth, improves the digestive system and gives a glow to the face.
6. If you have kidney stones, then dry the neem leaves, then roast it and make its ash. Take two to three grams of it daily with lukewarm water, it starts melting the stones and it helps in taking out the stones.
7. Neem is also very effective for diabetic patients. Consuming neem leaves daily helps in controlling the glucose level. If you cannot eat neem, then extract the fresh juice of its leaves and drink it.
8. Neem leaves act as a natural conditioner for the hair. By grinding them and applying them in the hair, the problem of hair fall ends gradually. Neem leaves also remove the problem of dandruff. To take advantage of neem leaves, grind its leaves and apply it on the hair and wash the head after one hour.
Also read – Kalonji Oil: For thick and soft hair, use Kalonji oil like this
Also read – Karnataka Famous Recipe: Know what is Akki Roti, what is the method of making it!