On the day of marriage, many types of thoughts are going on in the mind of a girl. On one hand there is excitement to start a new life, on the other side there is sadness of leaving your family. In such a situation, the girl has some expectations from her future husband on the day of marriage.
The wedding day is memorable for both a boy and a girl. After this a big change takes place in the lives of both of them. The biggest problem is with the bride, because she has to leave her house and move to a new house and new environment. In such a situation, there is some nervousness and some restlessness in advance, on it the wedding lehenga, jewelery and all the hectic have to be tolerated separately.
Meanwhile, many thoughts are going on in a girl’s mind and emotions dominate. In such a situation, she makes some expectations from her future husband from the day of marriage and wants her husband to fulfill those expectations without saying anything to her. If her husband lives up to those expectations, then the girl feels that her partner will support her in future also. Know about those 5 expectations.
1. On the day of marriage, there is nervousness and restlessness in the mind of the girl, as well as there is excitement towards a new life. In such a situation, she wants her husband not to make her wait much on the wedding day. They come as soon as possible and the wedding rituals begin.
2. Whatever adornment the girl does, it is somewhere for her future husband. Of course, no matter how much everyone praises her, but she has a desire in her mind that her husband must give a compliment once after seeing her and tell her how beautiful she looks.
3. On the day of marriage, it becomes a big headache for the girl, her lehenga. She is not comfortable wearing heavy lehenga and jewellery. In such a situation, walking, getting up and sitting is also a little difficult for him. In such a situation, the bride expects her groom to support her a little when she comes on stage or is around him. Hold her hand or help manage her lehenga.
4. In the photo shoot that takes place on the wedding day, there are some poses in which the girl does not feel comfortable in herself. In such a situation, she wants her groom to make her comfortable. So that he can get his shoot done comfortably.
5. Some boys are confused between their friends and family on the wedding day, but the bride wants her future husband to give some time to her family members and her friends as well.
Also read – After marriage, these 7 thoughts definitely come in the mind of every bride, after reading you will also remember your days!
Also read – Calorie of one samosa and four oranges are equal, then how is samosa harmful?