To protect its citizens from the COVID-19 epidemic, the government has allowed vaccinations to all people over the age of 18. This will help in preventing transmission, severe and mortality in the country.
Corona vaccine (symbolic picture)
In view of the continuous increase in the spread of coronavirus, the central government has taken an important decision. To protect its citizens from the COVID-19 epidemic, the government has allowed vaccinations to all people over the age of 18. This will help in preventing transmission, severe and mortality in the country. After the vaccination campaign started on May 1, there are some people who are still very confused about the process of injecting and are confused about what they should do before and after the vaccine.
So to overcome your douts, we are in front of you with some frequently asked questions that will help you understand vaccination:
What should you do before vaccination?
1. Register yourself for injection on Co-Win portal and Arogya Setu App.
2. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, consult your doctor immediately.
3. If you use medicine, consult your doctor if you should avoid taking the medicine before and after COVID-19 vaccination.
4. Stay hydrated and get good sleep at night.
Which medicines should you avoid?
– Doctors recommend that people should take drugs like ibuprofen and aspirin to avoid the post-vaccination effects.
– In addition, people should avoid taking antihistamines before vaccination to prevent allergies.
What should you do after vaccination?
– stay hydrated
– If you are having fever, consult your doctor about medicines.
– You will experience pain in the area where you were vaccinated, so doctors have advised you not to take any pain reduction medicine to reduce the pain.
– People should avoid consuming alcohol after vaccination as it can have negative effects on the side effects of the vaccine.
Documents for COVID-19 Vaccination
Take a physical copy of the identity proof used by you for registration such as PAN card or Aadhaar card. Without these, you would not be eligible for vaccination.
Things to keep in mind
– Make sure you are wearing a double mask or N95 at the vaccination center.
– Maintain social distance at the vaccination center.
– Wear t-shirts or shirts with half sleeves for easy access to your upper arm area.
Also read- Health Tips: Follow these tips to control high blood pressure
Also read- Skin Care Tips: Make Urad Dal face pack at home for skin improvement