Your beauty fades due to fairness on the face and blackness on other parts of the body. Therefore, as much as you take care of your face, you should take care of other parts of the body as well. Know here ways to remove the problem of blackness on other parts of the body.
Remedies to remove blackness of elbows and knees
Most people take great care of their face, but ignore the elbows and knees. Due to this, there is blackness in other parts of the body. Especially its effect is seen more on elbows and knees. The face should be fair and the blackness on other parts of the body works to fade your beauty. In such a situation, here we will tell you those natural remedies which can prove to be very helpful in removing blackness on all parts of the body along with your elbows and knees.
1. Lemon juice acts as a natural bleaching agent and honey keeps the skin hydrated. Take equal quantity of lemon juice and honey in a bowl and mix it well and massage it with light hands on elbows, knees or wherever there is blackness. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then wash off with clean water. Repeat this for a few weeks, you will see a big difference. If you want, you can apply lemon juice only once or twice a week on that place.
2. Potato juice also helps in lightening the skin tone and is known to get rid of blackness. People often use potato juice to remove dark circles. But you can also use it to remove the blackness of elbows and knees. Apply it on the affected area and keep it for 10-15 minutes. After that wash off with clean water.
3. Coconut oil also lightens the skin tone. You put a few drops of lemon in a spoonful of coconut oil and massage the elbows and knees. After that leave the oil on. Clean it after about 30 minutes. Doing this continuously for a few days also removes the problem of blackness to a great extent.
4. Prepare a natural scrub with the help of one spoon of olive oil and one spoon of sugar and massage lightly with it. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. After that wash off with water. Sugar works to remove the dead skin cells deposited on the skin and olive oil provides moisture to the skin from inside.
5. Prepare a paste by mixing one spoon of vinegar and gram flour in curd. Apply this paste on elbows, knees or other affected areas. Massage it with light hands. Wash off after 20 minutes. By doing this daily, the skin will become very soft along with reducing the blackness.
Also read – Weight Loss Tips: These 5 Spices Can Be Included In The Diet To Lose Weight
Also read – Health Tips: Use ghee in this way to stay healthy, you will always be healthy and fit