Due to the presence of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal agents, the goodness of green helps to protect your skin from environmental damages, swollen and inflamed skin and an itchy scalp.
Skin And Hair Care
If you are a fitness fanatic, then the love of avocado smoothies is a reality and you know it very well. Found in south-central Mexico, this fruit has made a ubiquitous presence around the world today because it is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins.
With just one scoop in your salad to spread on tacos, it’s a sought-after buttery ingredient that can benefit you in ways other than health. From moisturizing your skin to fighting hair loss, it offers a helping hand as it has made a name for itself in the beauty industry, from masks to shampoos, it’s included in almost everything you can do to create magic. Huh.
Due to the presence of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal agents, the goodness of green helps to protect your skin from environmental damages, swollen and inflamed skin and an itchy scalp. With this natural emollient through DIY recipes, you can give a very perfect treatment to your skin and hair. Scroll down to get started.
for dry skin
1 tablespoon avocado pulp
1 tbsp aloe vera gel
1. Mask the fruit to remove the pulp.
2. Blend both the ingredients and apply on your skin.
3. Do not let it sit for more than 20 minutes.
4. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Skincare Tip- To remove excessive dryness of the skin, apply this mask twice a week. You can also add 1/2 tbsp cucumber juice for extra hydration.
for glowing skin
1 tablespoon avocado pulp
1/2 tbsp honey
a pinch of turmeric
1. Whisk all the ingredients together.
2. Apply the paste on your skin and keep it for 20 minutes.
3. Clean it with lukewarm water.
Skincare Tip- Repeat the mask twice a week to enhance the natural glow of your skin.
For dandruff-prone scalp
2 tbsp avocado
1 tablespoon unsweetened yogurt
2-3 drops tea tree essential oil
1. Remove the pulp from the avocado and mash it.
2. Stir all the ingredients and apply the mixture on your scalp using your fingers.
3. Massage it for 5 minutes to let the paste go deep into your scalp.
4. Wash it off with cold water after 45 minutes and then wash it off with a mild shampoo.
for damaged hair
2 tablespoons avocado pulp
1 tablespoon argan oil
1. Mix the ingredients and grind them into a fine paste.
2. Spread the mixture evenly on your scalp.
3. Use cold water to wash it off after 45 minutes.
What is your favorite fruit? Tell us by commenting below.
Also read- Perfume Wear Tips: Use Perfume Like This To Smell All Day
Also read- Facial Exercise: 3 Facial Exercises That Will Keep You Young Even Beyond 45