Aadhaar Enabled Payment System: Apart from the identity card, Aadhaar card can also be used for making payments. Follow these easy steps to make payment with Aadhaar card.
Image credit source: Getty
Aadhaar Enabled Payment System: Aadhaar card is an identity proof issued by the government to all citizens of India. Apart from being used as an identity card, it can also do financial transactions. In this Aadhaar Enabled Payment System i.e. Aps Payment can be made under This payment system is managed by the National Payments Corporation (NPCI).NPCI) has made. Aps Money transfer can be done only with Aadhaar number. In such a situation, it becomes an easy and safe way to transfer money between bank accounts.
Any ATM can be used to transact under AEPS. The verification process is done through Aadhaar number, iris scan and fingerprint. This method is considered a secure method as it does not require sharing of personal bank details.
today’s big news
Aadhaar must be linked to a bank account for AePS
- However, to use this service, Aadhaar card must be linked to the bank account.
- If your Aadhaar is not linked to the bank account, then money cannot be withdrawn through this system.
- Apart from this, there is no need for OTP or PIN for transactions and one Aadhaar card can be linked to multiple bank accounts.
- With the help of AePS, you can do multiple transactions like balance withdrawal, balance check, money deposit, Aadhaar to Aadhaar fund transfer.
- Apart from this, other things can be done in AePS such as services like mini bank statement, eKYC and best finger detection.
Follow these steps to use AePS system
- First of all meet the banking representative of your area.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number in the OPS machine.
- In this, select the option of Withdrawal, Deposit, KYC, and Balance Enquiry.
- Enter the name of the bank and the amount to be withdrawn here.
- Verify biometric transactions and withdraw money.
: Language Inputs