Open NSC Account: Follow these steps to open NSC account online and offline. With their help, you will be able to open NSC account easily.
Image credit source: Getty
Open NSC Account: An Indian resident can buy National Savings Certificate (NSC) from any post office to save money on tax. NSC is generally preferred by risk-averse investors or those looking to diversify their portfolio through fixed return instruments as it is a Government of India fixed return and low risk investment. Here we are telling you that online and How to open offline NSC account.
- Any ID proof except recent passport size photo, Aadhaar card or PAN card will work.
- Aadhaar card, voter ID, and address proof will also work.
- These documents can be given at any Indian post office to get NSC.
national savings certificate account offline
- Fill the NSC Application Form, this form is available online at the Indian Post Office.
- Submit self attested copies of required KYC documents.
- Also submit your original documents for further verification.
- Pay by cash or check for the payment to be invested.
- After completion of certificate purchase, NSC will be printed in the applicable amount and will be available for collection at the post office.
How to open National Savings Certificate account online
- First of all login to internet banking account.
- Select Request Service in the General Service option.
- After this select New Request.
- Tap on NSC Account.
- Enter the minimum NSC deposit amount here.
- Select your Debit Account linked to PO Savings Account.
- Then, click on Click Here to read and accept the terms and conditions before submitting the online application.
- Enter the Transaction Password, then click on the Submit button to view or download the Deposit Receipt.
- NSC-VIII has a lock-in period of 5 years for premature withdrawal, early withdrawal is allowed only under certain circumstances.
- Like on the death of NSC holder.
- On court order for pre mature withdrawal of NSC
today’s big news
: Language Inputs