If you want the money kept in your vault not only to be safe but also to increase quadruple day and night, then always keep it in the right direction. To know the correct Vastu rules for the vault or cash to be kept inside the house, definitely read this article.
Vastu Rules of the Vault (Photo: Pixabay.com)
architecture based on the five elements (Vastu Shashtra) According to the rules, the direction in the house is very important. According to Vastu, not only the direction of each room etc. of the house has been ensured, but some important rules have also been given for the things to be kept inside the house. Just as working in the right direction gives success soon, in the same way, keeping things in the right direction increases its auspiciousness. In such a situation, while making a place to keep money in any house, one should take full care of Vastu rules. Let’s know that Vastu (Vastu) according to in house vault (Vault) or cash box (Cash Box) In which direction should it be placed?
- From a practical point of view, the safest place to keep money in the house is the bedroom of the owner of the house.
- If you keep your money in a safe or cashbox inside your bedroom, then you should always keep it at a maximum distance from the door of your bedroom.
- According to Vastu, always keep the back of the vault or cashbox to keep your money in the south-east corner in such a way that its face opens towards north or east.
- According to Vastu, the safe or cash box should never be kept next to the bathroom or kitchen or under the stairs.
- According to Vastu, cleanliness should always be maintained not only of the vault or cash box but also around it.
- According to Vastu, one should never forget to keep a broom near the vault or cash box. In Vastu, it is considered a serious Vastu defect, due to which there is a serious financial crisis on the owner of the house.
- According to Vastu Shastra, one should not keep papers or old bills related to court-courts in the vault or cash box. Due to the fault caused by ignoring this rule, the person has to face financial crisis.
- If you want that your safe should always be full of money, then do not touch it with dirty or dirty hands. Similarly, money should never be touched or counted with false hands or spitting.
- According to Vastu, your safe or cash box or purse should never be completely empty. Always put some money in it and keep it.
(The information given here is based on religious beliefs and folk beliefs, there is no scientific evidence for this. It has been presented here keeping in mind the general interest.)
read this also –
Saturn Remedies: Worshiping these deities, including troublemaker Hanuman, removes Shani Dosh
Business Growth Remedies: When business does not run during the Corona period, then do these astrological remedies according to your zodiac sign