Indian Railways has prepared luxury retiring rooms keeping in mind the facilities of its passengers. You must have PNR number to book this room.
Image Credit source: Betultalks
IRCTC Indian Railway Facility: If you travel by train and if you have a confirmed train ticket, then you can stay for 48 hours in a luxurious room for just Rs 40. You get all the facilities of a luxury hotel in the Indian Railway’s retiring room. You will find this facility at most major stations. Trains often run very late during winter. Due to which the passengers have to wait a lot. There are many passengers who also have to lose their lives due to cold. But now this will not happen. Keeping in mind the convenience of the passengers IRCTC has started this service.
Indian Railways has prepared luxury retiring rooms keeping in mind the facilities of its passengers. You must have PNR number to book this room. You get this facility in the retiring room of the railway. You can wait for the train in this room for 48 hours. Here only 20-40 rupees will be charged from you.
Retiring room facility at major stations
Let us tell you that the facility of retiring rooms is available at all major stations like New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune. You can book these rooms using the PNR number of your ticket. You can book AC and Non AC rooms as per your convenience. Retiring room will be allotted to you on first come first serve basis. If the retiring rooms are full then your name will be on the waiting list and your booking will be upgraded as soon as the rooms become vacant.
Book retiring room like this
- To book a retiring room, you must first visit the official website of IRCTC www.irctctourism.com will go on.
- On the homepage, you can click on Indian Railway Retiring Room to see whether the facility of retiring room is available at the concerned station or not.
- Click on the option of Retiring Room Booking of the concerned station.
- Enter your PNR number and Aadhaar number here.
- After this select the option of Delux/AC/Non AC.
- After complete information, click on the booking option and pay the fee.
- Your booking will be accepted, IRCTC will send you the number and location of the retiring room on the registered mobile number.
Five star fun for 50 rupees
If the train is late or canceled at the railway station, now the passengers will not have to wait standing on the platform in the cold or in the scorching heat. Indian Railways has brought a special facility for the passengers. Now you can book a retiring room for Rs 40 only. Railway’s retiring room has no less facilities than any hotel. These retiring rooms can be booked for a minimum of 3 hours and a maximum of 48 hours. In this, the option of AC deluxe, AC and normal room has also been given. There is arrangement of single bedroom for single passengers and double bedroom for double passengers.
: Language Inputs