Credit Card Scheme: Bihar Government has started such a scheme, so that now students will not have to worry about the cost of education.
Student Credit Card Scheme: In today’s time, due to lack of money due to rising inflation, students who are good in studies are also deprived of good education. In view of this, the Government of Bihar (Bihar Govt.) has started such a scheme, so that now students will not have to worry about the cost of education. Now students will easily get a loan of up to Rs 4 lakh (Student Loan). The benefit of this scheme is for the students of 12th pass (student loan) is given to
The Bihar government is giving loans to students who have completed technical or further studies after 12th through the Student Credit Card Scheme. The amount of interest for this is also very less. Any student can take a loan at just 4% and can manage the expenses of his studies. However, students will have to pay only 1 percent interest under this scheme. To take advantage of the student credit card, you have to apply online.
These documents will be required
- Student Credit Card Scheme 2022 Documents
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- pan card
- 10th and 12th certificate and mark sheet
- Certificate of Admission in Higher Educational Institution
- 2 photographs each of the student, parent and guarantor
- Address proof
- family income certificate
- Two photographs of the applicant and his co-applicant
- bank account passbook
- Six months statement of parent’s bank account
- mobile number
- Identity proof of the applicant (Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License etc.)
It is necessary to get the verification done within 180 days of submitting the application, if it is not done then the application will be rejected.
How to apply online
- First of all to take advantage of Student Credit Card Scheme (Credit Card Yojana Benefits) 7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in Visit the website and mobile app of
- On the home page, you will see the option of New Applicant Registration, click on this option.
- After this, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen, on this page you will see the registration form.
- In this form you have to fill all the information asked like name of the applicant, email id, aadhaar card number, mobile number, if the application is made from Vasudha Kendra then click on YES otherwise select NO.
- Now enter the OTP sent on your mobile. And enter the OTP sent on the email ID.
- After filling the personal details you have to submit.
- After submitting, other 3 options will open in front of you. Out of these three options, the student credit card option has to be selected. After which a new application form will open. After which the information and details asked in the application will have to be filled. Then you have to submit it using the submit button.
- After submitting the application form, students will be given a unique identification number. This unique ID number will be sent to their mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Students will also receive PDF copy of submitted application form and details of required documents on their e-mail ID. Application form and documents will be required at the counter.
- After which the applicant students will be informed on their mobile number and e-mail ID on which day they have to go to the counter where the rest of the process will have to be completed.
Loan approval will be like this
- All submitted applications will be verified by government officials.
- This verification will be done through the educational institution.
- The process of verification will be done within 15 days from the receipt of the application.
- After verification, the beneficiary information will be provided to the bank.
- The loan will be approved by the bank within 15 days.
- Information related to loan approval or disapproval will be provided to the applicant through SMS.
- If the loan is approved, the applicant will have to visit the bank branch.
What should be the qualification and benefits
Please tell that only the students of Bihar can take advantage of this scheme. For this, the age of the applicants should be from 18 to 25 years. This loan is given by the government, which charges only 1% interest from the student.
English News Headline : Student Credit Card Yojana Students getting loan of this much rupees only at 4%.
: Language Inputs