Petrol-Diesel Rate Today: A big jump is being seen in the prices of crude oil in the global market during the last 24 hours and the price of Brent crude is showing a rise of about $ 2 per barrel.
Petrol-Diesel Price Today: Crude oil prices have seen an increase of more than 3 percent in a single day. Amidst the huge rise in the prices of crude oil, the question is whether the prices of petrol and diesel will increase again? Petrol and diesel prices have been released for 14 December. A big jump is being seen in the prices of crude oil in the global market during the last 24 hours and the price of Brent crude is showing a rise of about $ 2 per barrel. Meanwhile, a jump is also being seen in the retail rate of petrol and diesel issued by the government oil companies on Wednesday morning. This morning in Sriganganagar, Rajasthan, the price of diesel increased to close to Rs 100 per litre.
According to government oil companies, petrol is being sold 16 paise costlier at Rs 96.92 a liter and diesel by 15 paise at Rs 90.08 per liter in Gautam Budh Nagar district (Noida-Greater Noida) this morning. In Lucknow, petrol became costlier by 9 paise and reached Rs 96.57 a litre, while diesel has increased by 9 paise and is being sold at Rs 89.76 a litre. In Rajasthan’s Sriganganagar today, the rate of petrol dropped by 41 paise and was priced at Rs 112.93, while diesel became costlier by 37 paise and is being sold at Rs 98.11 a litre.
If we talk about crude oil, a big jump is being seen in its prices in the last 24 hours. Brent crude rose by almost $ 2 this morning to $ 80.68 per barrel. The rate of WTI has also reached $ 74.97 per barrel with a jump of more than $ 1 today.
Know how much rate in which city
- Petrol Rs 96.65 and diesel Rs 89.82 per liter in Delhi
- Petrol Rs 106.31 and diesel Rs 94.27 per liter in Mumbai
- Petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter in Chennai
- Petrol Rs 106.03 and diesel Rs 92.76 per liter in Kolkata
- Petrol Rs 112.93 and diesel Rs 98.11 per liter in Sriganganagar
- Lucknow- Petrol Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
- Chandigarh – Petrol Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
- Noida – Petrol Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
- Jaipur – Petrol Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
- Gurugram – Petrol Rs 97.18 and diesel Rs 90.05 per liter
- Patna – Petrol Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
New rates are released every day at 6 am
There is a change in the prices of petrol and diesel every day at 6 am. The new rates are applicable from 6 am onwards. After adding excise duty, dealer commission, VAT and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price almost doubles from the original price. This is the reason why the prices of petrol and diesel appear so high.
Know today’s rate by SMS
You can also know the daily rate of petrol diesel through SMS (How to check diesel petrol price daily). Indian Oil customers can get the information by sending SMS to 9224992249 and BPCL consumers by texting RSP to 9223112222. At the same time, HPCL consumers can also know the new rates by sending HPPrice to 9222201122.
English News Headline : Petrol-Diesel Price Today 14 December 2022 Friday.
: Language Inputs