According to the World Bank report, Pakistan’s foreign exchange reserve is around $ 857.5 million, while the country has a debt of $ 270 billion.
There is an atmosphere of tragedy in our neighboring country Pakistan. The situation is that from army, gold to every section of the country, poverty has spread. Pakistan’s foreign exchange reserves are falling. Gold reserve is depleting fast. Flour is being sold for Rs.1000 a kg and gold for Rs.15 lakh. The situation of debt is such that the country has the burden of repaying the debt of more than 20 billion dollars annually for the next two years. Now the question arises that when the country is burdened with so much debt, then what will happen to the citizens and even the children coming.
What does the World Bank report say?
According to the World Bank report, Pakistan’s foreign exchange reserve is around $ 857.5 million, while the country has a debt of $ 270 billion. 75 percent of its income is being spent in repaying the loan. According to this, every person in Pakistan has a debt of Rs 2.62 lakh. Now, when there is so much debt in every person, it is inevitable that their future generations will also be born in the web of debt and they too will be burdened with debt.
took a loan of $ 5 billion
- Talking about statistics, Pakistan has taken a loan of 5 billion dollars in just 3 months.
- Pakistan has the burden of repaying the debt of $ 20 billion in the next two years
- By 2024, there is a possibility of $ 20 billion in debt, instead of reducing debt, the cycle of taking loans continues
- Pakistan suffered a loss of $30 billion due to floods alone.
- Forex reserves at lowest level since 2014
- Pakistan’s foreign exchange reserves are only $ 430 billion.
Heavy fall in gold reserves
- On the one hand, the fall of foreign exchange, on the other hand, Pakistan’s gold currency reserve is also falling rapidly.
- Alam is that 100 grams of gold is being sold in Pakistan for about Rs 16 lakh.
- Pakistan’s gold reserves to be $3.645 billion by 2022
- Earlier in 2020 it was $ 4.083 billion. There has been a big decline in the gold reserve during this period.
What is the solution
If Pakistan has to save its citizens and future generations, then it will have to revive its economy. To repair the economy and repay the debt, Pakistan will have to work on economic indicators such as foreign exchange reserves, gold currency reserves. Experts believe that all this is not so easy because now the matter has gone a long way. In such a situation, it will not be wrong to say that now Allah will be the owner of the future generation of Pakistan.
: Language Inputs