If you are also facing this problem, then we are going to tell you how to deal with it. Due to which you will not be a victim of any fraud and if someone else is misusing your Aadhaar card, then you can find it out and complain about it.
Aadhaar card has become the most important document in today’s era. From opening a bank account to getting a SIM, we need an Aadhaar card. UIDAI which authorizes Aadhaar card keeps telling people all the time that it link mobile in aadhar Always keep the number, name, address etc. updated. With this, you keep getting all the information related to Aadhaar on your mobile number. If your Aadhaar is not linked to the email ID and mobile number, then in such a situation you cannot get the information related to Aadhaar on mobile and due to this you can become a victim of fraud.
In such a situation, if you are also facing this problem, then we are going to tell you how to deal with it. Due to which you will not be a victim of any fraud and if someone else is misusing your Aadhaar card, then you can find it out and complain about it.
Reason behind not getting OTP
It is often seen that people complain that the mobile number on their Aadhaar card is updated, but the OTP does not come. In such a situation, you have to pay attention and take this matter seriously because if there is a fraud with your Aadhaar card or someone misuses it, then you do not get information about it. Therefore, to avoid this, visit your nearest Aadhaar center.
Complain like this when other numbers are linked
- First log on to tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in.
- Enter the mobile number linked with Aadhaar here.
- Now click on OTP request.
- You will get an OTP on your phone number. After entering OTP, a new page will open.
- Here you will be able to easily see the phone numbers linked to your Aadhaar account.
- If the registered number is not yours, then you can lodge a complaint at the nearest Aadhaar center. You can also remove the numbers as well.
: Language Inputs