Indian Railways: The Central Railway (Central Railway) zone of Indian Railways has announced to run 3 pairs i.e. total 6 trains with old ICF coaches, now with new LHB coaches.
Indian Railway Decision: Indian Railways has made a big announcement with the aim of providing better facilities to the passengers. Central Railway of Indian Railways (Central Railway) Zone has announced to run 3 pairs i.e. total 6 trains with new LHB coaches which were running with old ICF coaches. With this decision of the Railways, thousands of railway passengers will not only get excellent facilities during their journey, along with this the journey of the passengers will also be comfortable. Apart from this, Railways has introduced First Class AC Coach (First Class AC Coach) has also announced to install.
According to the information, the trains from which old ICF coaches will be replaced by new LHB coaches include Mumbai-Banaras Superfast Express, Daund-Indore Express and Nagpur-Indore Express trains. Railway told that 1 first AC coach will be installed in Indore-Nagpur/Daund Express. Central Railway is giving information about all these changes to be made in the services.
From when will trains run with LHB trains
- Train number- 12167, Lokmanya Tilak Terminus-Banaras Express running from Mumbai’s Lokmanya Tilak Terminus to Banaras will serve with new LHB coaches from 25 December, 2022.
- Train number- 12168, Banaras-Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Express running from Banaras to Lokmanya Tilak Terminus will serve with new LHB coaches from 27 December, 2022.
- After installing LHB coaches in this train running between Lokmanya Tilak Terminus and Banaras, the structure of coaches will also be changed. After the change in the composition of the coaches, this train will include 1 First Class AC, 4 Second Class AC, 10 Third Class AC, 2 Sleeper Class, 3 General Class, one Pantry Car and one Generator Van.
- Train number- 22944, Indore-Daund Express running from Indore to Daund will serve with new LHB coaches from December 5, 2022.
- Train number- 22943, Daund-Indore Express running from Daund to Indore will provide services with new LHB coach from 6th December, 2022.
- Train number- 12913, Indore-Nagpur Express running from Indore to Nagpur will serve with new LHB coaches from December 4, 2022.
- Train number- 12914, Nagpur-Indore Express running from Nagpur to Indore will serve with new LHB coaches from December 5, 2022.
- After the installation of new LHB coaches in Indore-Nagpur-Indore Express and Indore-Daund-Indore Express, there will be a change in the composition of coaches. After making changes in the composition of coaches in these trains, 1 First AC, 2 AC-2 Tier, 6 AC-3 Tier, 8 Sleeper Class, 4 General Class and one Generator Van will be included.
- Let us inform that booking for additional coaches in train number- 12167, 22943 and 12914 will start from November 20, 2022.
English News Headline : Indian Railways will run these 6 trains with LHB coaches.
: Language Inputs