According to a report by Deal Book, Twitter will have to pay interest of one billion i.e. $ 100 million annually on this amount. Twitter is already running at a loss. That’s why Musk is taking fast decisions both to reduce costs and increase income.
Image Credit source: Pixahive
Tesla, SpaceX and now Twitter Ever since Elon Musk, who became the owner of Twitter, has been taking some shocking decision. In this episode, now Musk has said that users of India Twitter Blue should be ready. The head of Twitter, while tweeting on the question of a user, has made it clear that he will roll out Twitter Blue in India within a month. This means that verified Twitter users of India should now be ready to pay a charge of $ 8 as soon as possible.
After all, why is Musk eyeing India? You will get the answer through statistics. According to Statista.com, India has the largest number of Twitter users after the US and China. According to the data of this website, the number of Twitter users in India is 23.6 million (2.36 million).
Why is India eyeing
On the other hand, if we talk about the top, then the number of users of Twitter in America is beyond 70 million, while its number in China is beyond 50 million. Musk has indicated in his latest tweet that how big a market India is for him, perhaps that is why he wants to start the blue tick model in India as soon as possible.
Why Musk is in a hurry to earn
- In the year 2022, Musk’s assets have sunk $ 75 billion so far. The property has sunk.
- According to foreign media reports, Musk has taken a loan of $ 13 billion in the name of Twitter to complete the deal.
- According to a report by Deal Book, Twitter will have to pay interest of one billion i.e. $ 100 million annually on this amount.
- Twitter is already running at a loss. That’s why Musk is taking fast decisions both to reduce costs and increase income.
- A big challenge for Musk is that Twitter proves to be a profitable deal in any way.
Musk’s focus is on the paid model
Talking about Twitter’s revenue, according to media reports, the company’s total revenue in 2021 was $ 5 billion, which was 35 percent more than in 2020. A large portion of Twitter’s revenue is comprised of advertising revenue. Now after taking command in his hands, Elon Musk does not want to depend only on the earnings from advertising, he is turning his attention towards paid revenue.
: Language Inputs