If the booking is done from the railway counter, then the cancellation will also have to be done at the counter. If the ticket booking has been done through IRCTC’s e-ticketing website, then the ticket can be canceled easily online.
online train ticket cancellation
It often happens that if you want to go in a group, then only one P n r But many people’s train tickets are booked. In this, separate tickets are not required for each passenger. But what if one person’s plan changes and he cancels the trip? In such a situation, he will have to cancel his ticket, otherwise his money is deducted without traveling. Since there are many people’s tickets on the same PNR, then what will the passenger who does not have to travel do. So know that its rule is slightly different. It is easier to cancel a single ticket than a one-time ticket.
If the booking of tickets is done from the railway counter, then the cancellation will also have to be done at the counter. If the ticket booking has been done through IRCTC’s e-ticketing website, then the ticket can be canceled easily online. If you want to cancel one of the many tickets, then it is called Partial Cancellation. For this you have to login to IRCTC website. IRCTC gives the facility to cancel the confirmed ticket till the chart is prepared. Keep in mind that you will have to do this work online as the ticket booking has been done online.
Let us know that many tickets have been booked simultaneously, so how can we cancel one of them. Here we will know about the online process step by step process.
how to cancel ticket
- First of all open IRCTC e-ticketing website irctc.co.in
- Log in here by entering the correct username and password
- Now click on Sign-in option
- Now to cancel your e-ticket, go to “My Transaction”
- Now, click on Booked Ticket History link under My Account menu
- You will see your booked tickets in the section
- Now select the ticket you want to cancel and click on the Cancel Ticket option now
- Initiate the cancellation by selecting the names of the passengers whose tickets are to be canceled
- Now select the check box before the name of the passenger and click on the “Cancel Ticket” button
- Click on the confirmation pop to confirm the cancellation
- Once the cancellation is successful, the cancellation charge will be deducted. Ticket money will also be refunded to your account.
- You will also receive a confirmation SMS and cancellation email on your registered mobile number and email
: Language Inputs