Fake account safety tips: If you too have made a fake profile like Indian cricketer Harbhajan Singh. So in this way you can protect yourself.
Like ‘Bhajji’, is your fake account running somewhere, this is how you can protect yourself
Fake account security tips: Harbhajan Singh, former off-spinner of the Indian cricket team, remains very active on social media. But, due to this social media, Bhajji is facing a lot of trouble for the last few days. Recently hackers have created his fake Instagram account. Whose information has been given by Harbhajan Singh himself through a post on social media. He has warned his followers not to accept requests for any such account. Harbhajan Singh has told that a fake Instagram account has been created in his name and people are being cheated through this account.
Let us tell you, to cheat the common people, miscreants adopt many types of tactics of cybercrime. One of these is extorting money by creating fake profiles on Facebook and Instagram. Thugs make fake Instagram and Facebook IDs of someone and ask for money from their acquaintances. Some people trust and even give money. Later they come to know that he was a thug. In such a situation, we will tell you how you can avoid being a victim of online fraud.
read this also: If you are also selling mobile network booster, you can be jailed
How to avoid these thugs
- The person whose fake Facebook profile has been created should warn others about it by posting about this fake account on the real Facebook.
- If anyone demands money on Facebook or in any other way, then contact him by phone. Otherwise your money can go into wrong hands.
- Whatever fake Facebook profiles are made, only the display picture is attached to them. This is a technique to identify fake accounts.
- If someone asks you for money on Facebook, he can emotionally blackmail you. Telling the need, will try to get the dice removed. In such a situation, ignore such messages.
- Accept the friend request on Facebook only after seeing it. Please check the profile thoroughly before accepting the request.
- If someone has made your fake profile too, then first of all spam report that account. Then complain about it in cyber cell.
What is the matter of ‘Bhajji’?
To install Fake Account Alert. If Someone Contact You Through harbhajan3_ Please Dont Reply As He Is Asking For Money And Its A Fake Account.
This Is Not My Account On Instagram. To install Cybercrime. pic.twitter.com/fzbiVCwI75
— Harbhajan Turbanator (@harbhajan_singh) Mar 17, 2023
Cyber fraudsters recently created a fake account of Harbhajan Singh. And demanding money from his followers. After which Bhajji has shared the screenshot of this account. He wrote, Caution Fake account alert. If someone contacts you in the name of Harbhajan3_ account, do not respond to it because it is asking for money and it is a fake account. This is not my Instagram account. cyber crime.
: Language Inputs