You can reset the UAN password only if your Universal Account Number is active or active. If UAN is not active, then it can be activated on the members service portal. The password of UAN should be at least 7 characters and it should not be more than 20 characters.
Apply Provident Fund (EPF) since the Universal Account Number (UAN) has been started, since then many tasks related to EPF have become easier. To withdraw money from EPF, nomination in EPF (EPF Nomination) If you want to take a loan from PF, then all these things have become much easier than before. This has happened because Universal Account Number has been started. Universal Account Number means an account number that will never change. Even if the organization of the employee changes. The Universal Account Number will remain the same even after changing the institution or company. Passbook number can be another. Due to UAN, EPF member has got many facilities. UAN is a 12 digit number issued by EPFO.
By giving UAN in EPFO’s KYC, the member starts getting many types of online facilities. With the help of UAN, the EPF member can take advantage of many online services without taking the help of the company. But to take advantage of these online services, the member will have to login to the member service portal of EPF. You may have created a login password but forgot it. If this is the case then you can reset the UAN login password or change the password.
Keep in mind that you can reset the UAN password only if your Universal Account Number is active or active. If UAN is not active, then it can be activated on the members service portal. The password of UAN should be at least 7 characters and it should not be more than 20 characters. It must contain at least four alphabets, two digits and one special character. At least 1 capital and one small letter must be used in 4 alphabets.
How to reset/change UAN password
- Visit the official website of EPFO or https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’ link
- Enter your UAN number and captcha which appears in front of you on the screen
- Enter the details and click on ‘Submit’ tab (The phone number linked to your UAN will be shown. If you want to change your phone number, click on the button and enter the details and verify)
- Enter your personal details like your name, date of birth, gender, KYC type and document number
- Click on ‘Verify’ tab
- After matching the details an OTP will be sent to you
- Enter your custom password twice and click ‘Submit’. You will get a message stating that your password has been changed successfully
Read also: Silver for senior citizens and common customers, these banks are giving bumper returns on 1 year FD
Will HDFC Bank prove to be the cheetah of returns? Know why the car of this bank sat in the last few years
: Language Inputs