If you lose your PAN card then you do not need to worry. You can reapply for this sitting at home and get a PAN card. Let us tell you that if your PAN card is lost then it can be obtained again.
Image Credit source: File Photo
PAN Card Reapply: PAN card is one of the most important documents in today’s era. Your permanent account number is registered on this, which is useful in the transaction of large amount of money. You need a PAN card to do any kind of financial transaction. The alphanumeric number recorded on it is issued by the Income Tax Department.
In such a situation, if your PAN card is lost then you do not need to worry. You can reapply for this sitting at home and get a PAN card. Let us tell you that if your PAN card is lost then it can be obtained again-
Do this immediately if you lose your PAN card
If your PAN card is lost, first of all you can complain about it in your nearest police station. PAN is one of the important financial documents. In such a situation, no one can misuse it, so you should inform the police about its disappearance in advance. After this you can apply again for duplicate PAN card. For this you just have to follow some easy tips.
How to reply for PAN card
- First of all visit the official website of NSDL https://www.protean-tinpan.com/.
- After this you have to select Changes/Correction in Existing Pan data.
- After this a page will open in front of you in which the applicant will have to enter his name, date of birth, mobile number.
- Next, a token number will be generated which will be sent to the email of the applicant.
- After this you will see Personal Details, by clicking on which you can submit all the details through Physical or E-KYC or E-Sign.
- After this you have to verify your details.
- For verification, you will have to send a copy of Voter ID card, passport, 10th certificate etc. to the office of NSDL.
- For e-KYC, you have to enter the OTP received on the Aadhaar number.
- After this, you have to select the option which you need from e-PAN or physical PAN.
- After this fill your address and make payment.
- Those living in India will have to pay a fee of Rs 50 and those living abroad will have to pay Rs 959.
- After this you will get physical PAN card in 15 to 20 days.
- At the same time, the e-PAN card will be available in just 10 minutes and you can save and keep a digital copy of it.
: Language Inputs