Jeevan Praman For Pension: To get pension it is necessary to submit life certificate
Now the life certificate has also been digitized. In this you do not need to go to the bank or pension disbursing agency. Aadhar based digital life certificate was launched on 10th November 2014 in the name of Jeevan Pramaan.
Ministry of Defence (MoD) Life Certificate for Defense Pensioner (Life CertificateThe deadline for submission has been extended till June 25. Earlier this date was fixed as May 25. Now the pensioners of the defense sector will be able to submit their life certificate by June 25. The Ministry of Defense has said that it is necessary to update all your records for the pension to come in the account on time. Due to non-updation of records, money of thousands of pensioners is not getting deposited in their account. The most important thing in this record is to submit the Life Certificate. If the pensioner does not submit the life certificate, then the pension money can stop.
Annual identification (clarification of identity) and life certification are very important for the pension to be received on time. Without both these processes, the pension is not deposited in the account. The government has devised various online and offline methods for submitting life certificates and revealing one’s identity. In this, a process is to submit life certificate through video call. Let’s know about it.
submission of life certificate through video call
- If you get pension from State Bank then you go to pension service website www.pensionseva.sbi/
- On the main page, ‘Video LC’ option will appear, click on it to start the VLC process
- After that enter SBI pension account number
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, enter it
- Read the term and condition carefully and click on ‘Start Journey’
- Also keep the original PAN card ready and click on ‘I am ready’
- Give permission to initiate a video call
- An SBI employee will come on video call to talk with you. If you want, you can also set further time according to your convenience.
- A 4-digit verification code will appear on your screen which will have to be disclosed to the SBI employee.
- Show your PAN card so that SBI employee can take its photo
- Your photo will also be taken
- With this the process of video life certificate will be completed.
digital life certificate
Now the life certificate has also been digitized. In this you do not need to go to the bank or pension disbursing agency. Aadhar based digital life certificate was launched on 10th November 2014 in the name of Jeevan Pramaan. For this, the pensioner can go to jeevanpramaan.gov.in and go to the nearest CSC center, bank branch or any government office as per the details given on the locate center.
After visiting the centre, pensioners can verify their life certificate through biometric by providing their Aadhaar number and other pension details related to the pension bank account. After giving the Digital Life Certificate, the pensioner will receive an SMS on his mobile with the transaction ID. Pensioners will be able to download their life certificate from jeevanpramaan.gov.in using this transaction ID for their records.
: Language Inputs