You get excellent returns by investing in Jeevan Umang policy. To meet many future needs, by investing in this policy, you can get a lump sum amount of more than 27 lakh rupees on maturity.
LIC Jeevan Umang Policy: If you also want to invest your money in investment, but are not getting the right option. So today we will tell you about such investment options where you can get more profit by investing less. India’s largest insurance company L.I.C. But most people believe. It is seen as a safe investment. LIC keeps bringing various schemes for its customers from time to time. One of these is LIC Jeevan Umang policy.
Jeevan Umang policy is an endowment policy. In this scheme, you get the benefit of security along with income. You can invest in this policy for 15, 20, 25 or 30 years. You LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) Jeevan Umang Policy I can collect a lump sum amount of Rs 27 lakh in future by saving only a small amount of Rs 45 per day.
today’s big news
You get excellent returns by investing in Jeevan Umang policy. You can get a lump sum amount of more than 27 lakh rupees on maturity by investing in this policy to meet many future needs of your children like education, their marriage. This policy can be taken by all people including farmers, businessmen, job profession.
What is Jeevan Umang Policy
With the aim of benefiting you, this policy has been started by the Life Insurance Corporation of India. It is an endowment policy which provides insurance coverage along with the benefit of savings. The special feature of this policy is that on completion of the maturity period, a fixed amount comes to the customer’s account every year. Apart from this, if the policy holder dies then his nominee is given a lump sum amount. This policy provides coverage up to 100 years.
What is the specialty of Jeevan Umang policy
- People from 90 days to 55 years can take LIC’s Jeevan Umang policy.
- In this, by investing a fixed amount every month, you get a huge lump sum amount.
- This policy of LIC is different from other policies. It is a whole life insurance plan with endowment.
- In this policy, after the premium payment term, you get the benefit of 8 percent of the sum assured for life or till the age of 100 years.
- Under this policy, along with Simple Reversionary Bonus, the benefit of Final Addition Bonus is also given to the customer.
- In this policy, the benefit of tax exemption on premium, death benefit and maturity benefit is provided. In this, the benefit of exemption on tax is also available under section 80C of income tax.
These are also the benefits of Jeevan Umang policy
- After taking this policy, if you become 100 years of age, then the policy holder is paid Simple Reversionary Bonus, Final Addition Bonus along with the Sum Assured.
- The policyholder starts receiving 8% of the Basic Sum Assured every year from one year after the completion of the premium paying term. He will continue to receive this amount every year until he reaches the age of 100 or dies. Whichever happens first, till then he continues to get this benefit.
- Under this policy, if the death of the policyholder occurs before the risk commencement date, then all the premiums paid are returned to the nominee. If the death of the policyholder occurs after the risk commencement date, the nominee is paid the Sum Assured on Death.
- In this policy, the Sum Assured on the death of the policy holder is 10 times of the annual premium or Basic Sum Assured + Simple Reversionary Bonus + Final Addition Bonus, whichever is higher. The point to be noted here is that the death benefit will never be less than 105 percent of all premiums paid. Whereas the premium mentioned in the death benefit does not include taxes, rider premium and increased premium due to underwriting decisions.
- Apart from this, loan facility is also given in LIC’s Jeevan Umang policy. For this, you have to pay the premium for three consecutive years. Only after this you can take a loan on this policy. The loan amount and rate of interest under this scheme depends on the time of taking the loan.
- get 36000 annually
Through this policy of LIC, you can get the benefit of annual income for 100 years after the premium payment term. In this, you are given 8 percent amount of the plan taken annually. Suppose you are 26 years old and you buy Jeevan Umang policy for an insurance cover of Rs 4.5 lakh. So you have to deposit premium in it for 30 years. If you pay the full premium for 30 years, then from the 31st year you will start getting Rs 36,000 annually at 8%.
: Language Inputs