If a woman has had allergies before pregnancy, then the chances of getting it during pregnancy increase even more. In such a situation, these measures can be very effective.
About 25 percent of women suffer from allergies during pregnancy. If you have had allergies before pregnancy, then your chances of getting it increases even more at the time of pregnancy. Know its causes, symptoms and remedies.
There is no clear reason for allergies during pregnancy, but hypersensitivity to non-allergic things is often thought to be the cause. In some cases, this problem can also be due to heredity. Apart from this, the problem of allergies can also occur due to the change of weather.
These symptoms come
1. The effects of the weather can cause symptoms such as runny nose, congestion, sneezing, heaviness or pain in the head, fever and itchy eyes.
2. Some women are allergic to food items. In such a situation, there may be a problem of skin redness or itching. Also, it can sometimes cause swelling on the face.
This is how allergies are identified
Specialists conduct allergy tests on the basis of symptoms. During this, potential allergens are selected and injected into the skin by making a patch. Based on the reaction, experts clarify the condition of the allergy.
What to do
1. Do exercise and pranayama regularly. Pranayama gives quick relief in allergies caused due to weather.
2. Eucalyptus oil has therapeutic properties that reduce chest tightness and nasal congestion. You can also inhale steam by putting it in water. To avoid breathing problems at night, sprinkle its drops on bedding, sheets and pillows.
3. Turmeric is a natural antiseptic. Swelling of the nose is reduced by taking the smell of turmeric water.
4. Identify the things that cause allergies and stay away from those things. This can reduce your problems. Pollen, dirt and animal hair also cause allergies, so stay away from them too.
5. Keep mattresses and bedding clean. Wash sheets once a week in hot water and keep windows and doors closed if you are allergic to dust.
6. Get out of the house less during the day. Keep your scalp clean. Stay away from smoke, strong smell.
Download Saheli App to watch videos related to pregnancy care in your preferred language
Click to download app