A person needs to be patient to lose weight. In this, both diet and work out have to be taken care of. Come, tell us how you can prepare a week-long diet plan
Weight loss Diet Plan
Losing weight is not an easy task and it is not that it is impossible. The weight of any person cannot be reduced in one night. For this, you have to strictly follow both the planned diet and the work out. You cannot lose weight simply by taking care of your diet or just doing workouts. Please tell that laziness can also lead to excessive weight gain. Let’s know about the 7-day diet plan, which will help in losing weight.
Indian diet plan to lose weight (week)
- early morning Start your day with a glass of warm water and lemon.
- Breakfast- You can eat besan chila, idli and dosa, curry parantha with curd, roti with ghee.
- Mid Snacks One bowl of fruit, fruit chaat, one bowl of boiled vegetable can be consumed.
- LunchYou can take lentils and chapattis, vegetables, raita.
- Evening- Eat ghee or gourd, vegetable soup, lentils, green leafy vegetables.
- Dinner– Nuts and fruits, milk and jaggery can be consumed.
Benefits of this diet
- It makes your skin and hair better and keeps them clean in a natural way.
- This will keep your mood good and you will be happy.
- Keeps the digestive system correct. It also helps in getting rid of stomach problems like constipation.
- Makes your body strong to fight against diseases.
- Detoxifies your body and removes dirt.
Follow these tips with this diet in 7 days
- You should keep drinking water before and after eating food. This will keep you hydrated throughout the day. You can use boiled or lukewarm water in it.
- You should strictly follow the diet plan. Out of these days, you can have a cheat day. To fulfill craving, you can eat things of your choice on this day.
- During this diet plan, it is also important to get complete sleep. In which you must take at least 8 hours of sleep daily. If you do not sleep properly, then the plan is of no use. So get your sleep so that your hard work is not wasted.
Also read- Health Tips: Avoid eating these things in summer, stay healthy and fit
Also read- The most peaceful and beautiful places in Kerala where you can plan vacation in summer….