There are many people who are fond of drinking tea in India, if you too are fond of tea, then definitely know the things being told here so that you can improve your habit in time.
Tea can be the cause of acidity to cancer, know how dangerous tea is for health
There is a lot of tea lovers in India. The hobby of tea is such that once someone gets addicted to it, it becomes difficult to get rid of it. In many homes, the morning starts with tea in bed.
If you too are fond of tea and have a habit of taking bed tea or drinking tea several times a day, then change this habit as soon as it can be so dangerous for your health, about which You might not have even imagined. The habit of drinking tea on an empty stomach or drinking more tea can bring you to the threshold of cancer. Know its disadvantages
1. According to health experts, drinking tea on an empty stomach produces acid in the stomach. Because of this, the tissue layer inside the stomach is damaged. Due to this, there is a problem of acidity, indigestion, stomach irritation and burning sensation in chest and throat.
2. Drinking empty stomach tea makes the process of bile juice irregular, due to which problems such as nausea and nervousness can occur. Apart from this, many health experts believe that drinking tea on an empty stomach daily increases the risk of prostate cancer in men.
3. If you have a habit of drinking tea four to five times a day, then improve this habit as soon as possible. Drinking too much tea increases the risk of cancer in the food pipe and cancer of the throat.
4. Some people have a habit of drinking tea after eating food, if you do it then it is not good for your health. Actually, tea contains tannins. It can react with the iron present in the food. Apart from this, drinking tea after meals destroys the nutrients of food.
5. Some people drink a lot of strong tea. Drinking too much strong tea causes many problems in the stomach, as well as you get addicted to it.
What to do
If you are fond of drinking tea, drink it in limited quantity and do not drink too much hot and strong tea. Tea should not be taken more than twice in a day. Whenever you drink tea, be sure to have a biscuit or snack with it. But it is better that you take green tea or lemon tea instead of tea.
Also read- Planning to visit Summer Vacation, then know the characteristics of these beautiful beaches of Karnataka
Also read – These small seeds are a panacea for the stomach and its peels, know its more benefits