People consider the medicinal properties of Tulsi limited only to cure cold and cold, but in fact Tulsi is a treasure trove of properties and is helpful in curing many health related problems. Know about its benefits.
benefits of Tulsi
Tulsi plant is considered very revered in Hinduism. At the same time, it is considered a medicinal plant in Ayurveda. It is being used for centuries to cure all diseases. Generally people consider the use of basil limited only for the problems of cold and cold. but it’s not like that. In fact, apart from cold and cold, basil has many benefits.
The body is detoxified by the consumption of basil leaves daily. Along with this, Tulsi also works to control the temperature of the body. Apart from this, basil has many benefits. Know about it.
1. If you want to increase your brain power, then you must consume basil leaves daily. If you consume Tulsi on an empty stomach in the morning, it sharpens the intellect and gives strength to the mind.
2. If there is a problem of asthma, then mix the juice of basil leaves, dry ginger, onion juice and honey and lick this mixture. This gives a lot of relief in the problem of asthma. Along with this, there is also relief in dry cough.
3. Fever and viral infection can be avoided to a great extent if basil leaves are boiled in water and drunk regularly. Tulsi works to strengthen your immune system.
4. Boil basil leaves in water and mix turmeric and light rock salt in it. Rinse with this water and drink little by little. Due to this, the disorders of teeth, mouth and throat are removed.
5. If you have a problem of toothache, then crush basil leaves and black pepper and make it like a tablet and press it under your teeth. Take its juice slowly. Due to this toothache disappears. But remember that basil is not to be chewed with the teeth because a lot of iron and mercury are found in the leaves, which can damage our teeth.
6. You will be surprised to know that Tulsi has the ability to eliminate your chronic headache. For this, you have to put one to two drops of basil oil in the nose.
7. If you or any child of the house is suffering from cold and cold again and again, then after extracting the juice of basil leaves, take the same juice of ginger and mix both of them together with honey and consume it. Doing this gives a lot of relief.
Also Read – Aloe Vera Face Packs: Try This Aloe Vera Gel Face Pack For Glowing Skin
Also read – Beauty Tips: These 5 natural remedies will remove the blackness of elbows and knees in a pinch