During pregnancy, a woman especially needs calcium for better physical development of the child, so how women suffering from lactose intolerance can meet the dosage of calcium, know about it here.
Calcium is needed a lot during pregnancy. Dairy products like milk, curd and cheese are considered good sources of calcium. But people who have lactose intolerance have problems digesting dairy products. In such a situation, how to fulfill the dose of calcium in the body, it is a big challenge. Although many types of supplements are also given to women during pregnancy, but one cannot depend on supplements alone. Know here about such things which are rich in calcium.
1. Soy Milk : It is considered to be the best alternative to dairy products. If you cannot take milk and curd, then consume soy milk. Soy milk is made from soybeans. Apart from calcium, it is also rich in protein.
2. Almonds : Calcium is also found in abundance in almonds. Apart from calcium, almonds also contain fiber, good fat magnesium, manganese, protein and vitamin-E. But always consume almonds soaked and only after taking the advice of the doctor.
3. Orange-Banana : Calcium is also found inside oranges and bananas. You eat orange and a banana regularly. With this you will get calcium as well as other nutrients.
4. Tofu : Paneer prepared from soy milk is called tofu. 126 grams of calcium is found in half a cup of tofu. You can include tofu in your diet regularly.
5. Oats : Oats are taken as a healthy breakfast in today’s time. There is about 200 mg of calcium inside one cup of oats. You can include oats in the diet to overcome the lack of calcium in the body.
6. Spinach: To supply calcium, you should consume spinach. It will also remove iron deficiency along with calcium in the body and will protect the body from anemia. But before using anything during pregnancy, please consult a specialist once.
Download Saheli App to watch videos related to pregnancy care in your preferred language
Click to download app
Also read – Don’t be troubled by brakes on career during pregnancy, post pregnancy like this make a new beginning
Also read – Prenatal yoga is the solution to many physical and mental problems of pregnant women, know about it…